¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

I can't login either. It's really annoying me, and it's been doing it all week....

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thought this was just an uno dos tre thread and I was like why is everyone talking about the box set...durr...sorry continue

Didn't they said that we would get it later than we should cause of the change in the release date?

That's what I thought, probably a safety measure. LOVE your avatar by the way \m/

That's what I thought, probably a safety measure. LOVE your avatar by the way \m/

Haha I was so sure I would get Tre like 2 or 3 weeks later cause every other album came in time :lol:

Oh and thanks :)

Where do we get the download? For Uno and Dos it must have been obvious, cause I cannot remember how I got it, but where is it? I just can't find it :(

Where do we get the download? For Uno and Dos it must have been obvious, cause I cannot remember how I got it, but where is it? I just can't find it :(

What do you mean you can't find it? You can either download it from the link they send you to your e-mail; or from your store account.

What do you mean you can't find it? You can either download it from the link they send you to your e-mail; or from your store account.

Yeah, that would explain it... Neither did I get an Email, nor can I access a link via my store account. I assume it must have been something like that for Uno and Dos though, because it was matter of seconds to start downloading them.

Kinda pissed now... the CD hasn't arrived, my preordered Vinyl is late, and now even the digital one is missing.

Yeah, that would explain it... Neither did I get an Email, nor can I access a link via my store account. I assume it must have been something like that for Uno and Dos though, because it was matter of seconds to start downloading them.

Kinda pissed now... the CD hasn't arrived, my preordered Vinyl is late, and now even the digital one is missing.

And when were you supposed to get the download? 'Cause I'll have mine on Tuesday 11th, for example...

And when were you supposed to get the download? 'Cause I'll have mine on Tuesday 11th, for example...

It was due yesterday (Dec 7). International releases usually are released earlier in Germany. I even saw the album in a store today, but I didn't buy it, because hey, you ordered CD and Vinyl already, that would be too much. Well, Ima figure that out tomorrow, its almost 3 am here...

Still can't log-in to the store site. Pissing me off now, as that's the only way I can see whether or not TRE has shipped...

According to the email they sent me about it being shipped with the tracking number, I am suppose to get mine on Monday the 10th but according to the tracker, it said "Package transferred to dest MI facility" while the location was in La Vergne, Tennessee and hasn't been scanned since then which was the 5th and it's now Saturday the 8th!

with uno i used my code before the album came out on 7 digital as a pre order .. ...with dos at midnight i used my code and it worked no problem...... my code is not workin for tre ... also tre has not shipped :(

Still can't log-in to the store site. Pissing me off now, as that's the only way I can see whether or not TRE has shipped...

I just tried to login again, and it worked. It should work for you too then I think.

So ¡Tré! was sent off on Friday, one day later than it should've been. Understandable because of the snow, I'm glad I can at least follow the tracking number now. The last departure scan was in Cologne this morning :lol: Which means it could be here Monday :woot:

I just tried to login again, and it worked. It should work for you too then I think.

So ¡Tré! was sent off on Friday, one day later than it should've been. Understandable because of the snow, I'm glad I can at least follow the tracking number now. The last departure scan was in Cologne this morning :lol: Which means it could be here Monday :woot:

You make me jelly :(

bad news... They silently changed the Quatro DVD release date from January 15. to January 29.
damit.jpg

Actually, I thought they didn't send me the download too, but check your 'spam' section of your mail account because that's where they sent me mine. ;)

bad news... They silently changed the Quatro DVD release date from January 15. to January 29.

Are you kidding me? :mellow::pinch:

Also, since you live in Germany like I do I was wondering did you get Tre already? I live in Hamburg and I didn't receive mine in the mail yet.

Not getting any login problems, but mine hasn't shipped anyway..

I'm sure yours will ship soon, I'm from the UK too and mine shipped today ^_^

I'm sure yours will ship soon, I'm from the UK too and mine shipped today ^_^

Fingers crossed!

I just got mine today. The case is odd this time. It is cheaper feeling and one of my corners was bent. Glad to have it though

Edit: Should mention that it was TRE

At least I won't be too sad on January 29th! it was supposed to be the day I saw Green Day for the 3rd time..

Archived