¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

Do you get a physical CD and a download or what??? Or do you just get one of them?? And what is a digital album??

The preorder page makes clear what you get with what bundle. A "digital album" is a download code and link that will be emailed to you on release date. You download the album and can either play it back on your computer or import it into the media player (iPod, etc.) of your choice. I expect it'll be in either unprotected 320kbps .mp3 format (much preferred!) or DRM-protected .m4a or .wmv format (GOD I hope not).

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you get a physical CD and a download or what??? Or do you just get one of them?? And what is a digital album??

You get both the physical CDs and the digital download for each album. (Unless you preorder the digital pack - then you only get the digital albums downloads, not the actual CDs.)

A digital album is just sent to your computer, like when you download from iTunes. Just music files on your computer.

You get both the physical CDs and the digital download for each album. (Unless you preorder the digital pack - then you only get the digital albums downloads, not the actual CDs.)

A digital album is just sent to your computer, like when you download from iTunes. Just music files on your computer.

Thank you :)

http://splash.greenday.com/eu/

You can check how much shipping is when you add it to the cart. There's a sneaky tax charge as well. Comes to just under 100 euro for me, might be more to post to greece though.

It's costing you just under 100e but for me it's 84.29 and I'm also in Ireland? Is it the same price for you or did I do it wrong?

The preorder page makes clear what you get with what bundle. A "digital album" is a download code and link that will be emailed to you on release date. You download the album and can either play it back on your computer or import it into the media player (iPod, etc.) of your choice. I expect it'll be in either unprotected 320kbps .mp3 format (much preferred!) or DRM-protected .m4a or .wmv format (GOD I hope not).

Not that clear when you don't know what a "Digital Album" is!!!!!! Thanks for explaining though.

Why can't it be simple and bands just release a good old fashioned CD that you go and buy from a shop :/ oh well

Not that clear when you don't know what a "Digital Album" is!!!!!! Thanks for explaining though.

Why can't it be simple and bands just release a good old fashioned CD that you go and buy from a shop :/ oh well

They're doing both. CD format, sadly, is going the way of the dinosaur. I won't call myself an audio purist so I'm fine with getting the trilogy in all-digital format, but in the past they've done a really nice job with the enhanced art/lyric sleeve and *that* I want a copy of in my hands...so I'm getting both the physical CD and the digital d/l.

After thinking about it and talking to my dad, I decided to go ahead and pre-order the ultimate box set. Mostly because I really want those 40 page books and the cardboard sleeve thing to put all 3 CDs plus the glorious DVD into. But I'm still probably going to just buy the CDs on the day they come out, haha! I must have them in my hands upon release, and I'll be in Spain for school when everything is happening, so they're not being delivered to me anyway. I'll just have 2 copies of everything. But it's so exciting! :dance:

Someone was a few pages back I think - try deleting your history/cookies and try again.

thank you!

that worked a treat. ordered the ultimate box-set - can't wait!!

It's costing you just under 100e but for me it's 84.29 and I'm also in Ireland? Is it the same price for you or did I do it wrong?

Yeah sorry! Got it wrong, the tax is included in the original price, it's just the shipping that's extra. My mistake! :)

They're doing both. CD format, sadly, is going the way of the dinosaur. I won't call myself an audio purist so I'm fine with getting the trilogy in all-digital format, but in the past they've done a really nice job with the enhanced art/lyric sleeve and *that* I want a copy of in my hands...so I'm getting both the physical CD and the digital d/l.

I was in Walmart yesterday and their CD collection is just SAD. Basically one side of one aisle.

I don't really care about where I get my music from, but I am really fond of those album sleeves and notes.

Plus, it feels more like Christmas when you get to hold something.

I just emailed Greenday.com to find out how the hell I can get Uno delivered to one address, Dos delivered to another, and Tre delivered to another :lol: I'm such a high-maintenance fan.

When you order, they immediately give you a coupon code that you can enter then at IC registration checkout to either start a new membership or renew your existing one at no additional charge. They don't state that these codes ever expire, so I'm curious what will happen when I go enter mine next April when my current registration turns into a pumpkin.

you dont need to wait. renew now and your membership will be extend by a year from your currant expiry date. just to make sure though... take a screen cap or something of your expiry date as it stands.

My total was €86.74

I'm wondering if one still needs to enter credit card information when signing up for the Idiot Club with the coupon code.

Does anybody know?

I don't know if it's racism or something but there's NO ISRAEL IN THE LIST. Does anyone know if the Ultimate Box will be available from Amazon or eBay at some point??? God I f**king hate this.. willing to pay 20$ for the shipping but they don't care..

Yeah sorry! Got it wrong, the tax is included in the original price, it's just the shipping that's extra. My mistake! :)

Oh I see, that's okay then, not to worry! :) I'm just nervous I'll screw up this online ordering!

Well, I just ordered the ultimate box set. Now I finally get to see what the Idiot Club looks like, haha.

I'm wondering if one still needs to enter credit card information when signing up for the Idiot Club with the coupon code.

Does anybody know?

You don't need to enter your credit card information to sign up.

I don't know if it's racism or something but there's NO ISRAEL IN THE LIST. Does anyone know if the Ultimate Box will be available from Amazon or eBay at some point??? God I f**king hate this.. willing to pay 20$ for the shipping but they don't care..

That sucks indeed.

I'm sure you will find it on Ebay once it's released, just give it some time.

Well, I just ordered the ultimate box set. Now I finally get to see what the Idiot Club looks like, haha.

You don't need to enter your credit card information to sign up.

Alright, thank you. :)

I don't have a credit card, that's what always kept me from joining the Idiot Club.

Yeahhhhh, don't think racism has anything to do with Green Day's administrative shipping capablities.

I'm sure it'll pop up on Amazon or eBay at some point... most things do...

Yeahhhhh, don't think racism has anything to do with Green Day's administrative shipping capablities.

I'm sure it'll pop up on Amazon or eBay at some point... most things do...

It's just that Israel is far more advanced then a LOT of countries in there.. I didn't even know there was internet in Zimbabwe

Wow, this sounds pretty sick! I have a couple of questions though. Will I get all the albums on their release date, each one seperately? And also why are they talking about ONE documentary..? Weren't we supposed to be getting two?

it`s not racism and its nothing to do with green day! the store is run by warner and I don`t have a clue why they don`t have certain countries on there but if they don`t, most other record companies probably don`t ship there either.

I`ve posted this before - if you country isn`t on the list to be shipped to email customerservice@warnerartists@com and ask them. they might be able to explain why and maybe suggest a way round this.

Does anyone know if we'll get the DVD according to the region we live (for example, Brazil is region 4)?

Wow, this sounds pretty sick! I have a couple of questions though. Will I get all the albums on their release date, each one seperately? And also why are they talking about ONE documentary..? Weren't we supposed to be getting two?

it does say they will be delivered/available on their release date so I should imagine.....that will be when you will get them.

as for the other documentary...they must be saving it for something else. it`s not part of this project so isn`t being included in the box set. if they do complete it, it will be available on its own.

I was in Walmart yesterday and their CD collection is just SAD. Basically one side of one aisle.

I don't really care about where I get my music from, but I am really fond of those album sleeves and notes.

Plus, it feels more like Christmas when you get to hold something.

I noticed the same thing a couple months ago. I went to Target to see if they had a CD, and they now only have 1 aisle of music. They used to have 4 aisles only a year ago. Same situation at our Fred Meyer. Even Best Buy is shrinking their music selection. It's so depressing to me. For me, nothing can replace having an actual CD to go find on release day and hold in my hands before I rip it open and look at the artwork before popping the CD in to listen to it. Digital downloads don't do that for me. I like the convenience of downloading, like if it's just a single or something, but for all of bands and singers that I buy albums from, it has to be a physical CD. :tired:

Oh well.

Back on topic.... It's cool that the DVD comes out with Dos! That's sooner than I thought it would be released! I can't wait to see it! :dance:

as for the other documentary...they must be saving it for something else. it`s not part of this project so isn`t being included in the box set. if they do complete it, it will be available on its own.

That's what I was thinking. It's not directly related to the trilogy, so it will probably come out later on its own. But I don't know. :confused:

it`s not racism and its nothing to do with green day! the store is run by warner and I don`t have a clue why they don`t have certain countries on there but if they don`t, most other record companies probably don`t ship there either.

I`ve posted this before - if you country isn`t on the list to be shipped to email customerservice@warnerartists@com and ask them. they might be able to explain why and maybe suggest a way round this.

Thanks, I'll try..

Archived