¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

quiet and sane, probably!

I go through the initial "yeah something's being released" to "OH MY FUCKING GOD, HURRY UP". if I leave it too long it then becomes "okay, I need the PERFECT environment to enjoy this in. otherwise what is the point. I shall await this moment". I'm now in the latter.

I know what you mean. When I first got my stuff it was like...Tuesday or something and I decided to save Cuatro for that Friday, but only after dinner when I got a little hungry again so I could have some ice cream :lol:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i emailed rhinorecords and cuatro is on it's way, apparently it should be here within the next few days. just sent another email asking if i'll have to pay custom fees again even though it was one order but at least i know it's coming & it's coming soon! :runaround:

I'm pretty sure that if the value of the goods is less than £15 then there are no custom fees.. which it shouldnt be if theyre just sending a dvd and declare just the value of that on the postage label. Fingers crossed! I think yours must have been one of the first few packed as I received mine today with Cuatro included..

I'm pretty sure that if the value of the goods is less than £15 then there are no custom fees.. which it shouldnt be if theyre just sending a dvd and declare just the value of that on the postage label. Fingers crossed! I think yours must have been one of the first few packed as I received mine today with Cuatro included..

but i ordered it as one package and if it comes in with the same receipt as my other package, which it really should [sadly] because i would only have one receipt as it was only one order, i'll be charged again. i'll pay it, but i'll be majorly pissed about it as it's out of my savings for a green day gig.

but i ordered it as one package and if it comes in with the same receipt as my other package, which it really should [sadly] because i would only have one receipt as it was only one order, i'll be charged again. i'll pay it, but i'll be majorly pissed about it as it's out of my savings for a green day gig.

but if it's coming separately then it should have a different receipt on the box from customs (as they won't know that they are part of one package). let's just hope you get away without paying as it's really unfair that you should have to pay twice.

Oh yes I see what you mean, but there may be a chance that on the outer packaging they put just the value of what is actually inside the package for insurance purposes, so you may be alright. I nearly had a heart attack when mine came I thought they'd sent the wrong thing, for some reason I had imagined that the box set was massive and the books A4 size haha??!!

but if it's coming separately then it should have a different receipt on the box from customs (as they won't know that they are part of one package). let's just hope you get away without paying as it's really unfair that you should have to pay twice.

with any luck, yeah. but with my track record i'll have to pay twice :lol: fingers crossed though. :)

Oh yes I see what you mean, but there may be a chance that on the outer packaging they put just the value of what is actually inside the package for insurance purposes, so you may be alright. I nearly had a heart attack when mine came I thought they'd sent the wrong thing, for some reason I had imagined that the box set was massive and the books A4 size haha??!!

haha oh my! i can imagine how you felt. nawh, A5 size, thankfully otherwise i'd have nowhere to put them :P

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to ordering mine from Rhino Records...so excited :D but now I wait :mellow:

I'm surprised they're still offering them now, but that's good news :) I love mine so much. It sits proudly on top my book shelf with my little collection of box sets :D

• 2 months later...

Sorry we don't support people who sell their Green Day records instead of cherishing them.

But I need money to buy vinyls (also from green day) ^^

Those postcard things we got with Cuatro are absolute shit. The only decent one was the one from the Halloween show. The other three were just shitty quality, barely recognizable photos. :dry:

• 2 weeks later...

It didnt get away. if someone wants to buy it, I would sell it for 70€ + Shipping coasts (The Price it costed new) JUST EUROPE (Im from germany)

Those postcard things we got with Cuatro are absolute shit. The only decent one was the one from the Halloween show. The other three were just shitty quality, barely recognizable photos. :dry:

Can you post scans? I'd love to see them. :)

Archived