¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

I got a tracking number too. Packages using USPS usually don't work until 24 hours after shipment. Sometimes longer.

Okay thanks. I'll later....I wasn't sure if it was USPS because I thought someone here said it was UPS. I tried on both sites and neither had any info for me

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay thanks. I'll later....I wasn't sure if it was USPS because I thought someone here said it was UPS. I tried on both sites and neither had any info for me

I tried tracking it again today. Still not working. Is your tracking number working?

I tried tracking it again today. Still not working. Is your tracking number working?

Nope :( I tired three different times. It's probably because our orders haven't reached the US warehouse yet >.<

Hey! I just tried my tracking number and I finally got something....though it doesn't tell me when I should get it -_-

But it does tell me it's in NY so I guess it's not super far away. Hopefully, I'll have it by the end of the week.

Hey! I just tried my tracking number and I finally got something....though it doesn't tell me when I should get it -_-

But it does tell me it's in NY so I guess it's not super far away. Hopefully, I'll have it by the end of the week.

My tracking number is now working too! :woot: Hopefully I will get mine this weekend or Monday..

My tracking number is now working too! :woot: Hopefully I will get mine this weekend or Monday..

:dance: But why won't it show us when it should get here? It's really pissing me off.

I was waiting for someone from South America saying it has arrived theirs... so it won't be long, YEAH!!! :dance:

I was waiting for someone from South America saying it has arrived theirs... so it won't be long, YEAH!!! :dance:

Lat time you had to wait 2 more weeks.

I'm sending an email to warner telling them that my copy was broken, so that way I'm going to get another one and I will sell it like in $50

Finally got cuatro today! My boxset is now complete, loving the postcards and the poster that come with it!

Finally got cuatro today! My boxset is now complete, loving the postcards and the poster that come with it!

I don't love the postcards. Come on it's a DVD in HD the screenshots could be better

I'm sending an email to warner telling them that my copy was broken, so that way I'm going to get another one and I will sell it like in $50

Yeah, but you know... you never know how long it'll take :P

Why? If it's not true, then don't. It's wrong! :tired:

I kind of agree. It's abusing the honor system.

:dance: But why won't it show us when it should get here? It's really pissing me off.

They usually tell me when packages I order are supposed to arrive. There are two shipping possibilities. It either shipped via Media Mail, which usually takes about a week. Or it might have shipped with Priority Mail, which takes about 2-6 days to arrive.

Hope this helped!

I kind of agree. It's abusing the honor system.

No, It's taking advantage of a multimillionaire international companie

They usually tell me when packages I order are supposed to arrive. There are two shipping possibilities. It either shipped via Media Mail, which usually takes about a week. Or it might have shipped with Priority Mail, which takes about 2-6 days to arrive.

Hope this helped!

I dunno. A rep told me after it leaves the US warehouse it'll take 3-5 days. I guess I have to check everyday :lol:

Actually....I think this is just how USPS shipping works...now that I think about it it has never told me when something will arrive...I'm thinking of UPS! So I'm really hoping I'll get it Friday :D

No, It's taking advantage of a multimillionaire international companie

Still it's wrong and would be a douche move

How can you even think of abusing the system like that? It's not meant for anyone who'd like to have another copy, and asking one if your copy is still whole would be wrong, really. And what if they have a limited amount of 'extra' coupies and then someone whose copy is broken for real, won't get a new one?

:fuckyou:

Guys! Mine is in Chicago!! :dance: So I'll either have it today or tomorrow! :D

Guys! Mine is in Chicago!! :dance: So I'll either have it today or tomorrow! :D

I JUST GOT MINE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :runaround:

It's like Christmas :D

I JUST GOT MINE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :runaround:

It's like Christmas :D

:woot: It says mine was delivered! :o

Archived