¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

That's not the case though, if you ordered through Green Day's official store it should come on time because my friend that lives across from me ordered it from Green Day's store and he got it yesterday and all the albums on time.

:confused: I just know when the albums were coming out a lot of people were having issues getting it on time.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not the case though, if you ordered through Green Day's official store it should come on time because my friend that lives across from me ordered it from Green Day's store and he got it yesterday and all the albums on time.

They still got shipped from Warner...

They still got shipped from Warner...

Yeah but from Canada not from the US so apparently that causes a lot of issues and delays

I just called Rhino. They told me that they ship all of the USA orders together to a warehouse, where they go their own way once they arrive.. The lady on the phone said that my order hasn't shipped yet, and that all other US orders placed in the last week or so haven't either. She said that "shipped" means waiting for the next US shipment. She said once they ship, I should take 3-5 days to receive. The next US shipment is this weekend.

Hope that helped!

I just called Rhino. They told me that they ship all of the USA orders together to a warehouse, where they go their own way once they arrive.. The lady on the phone said that my order hasn't shipped yet, and that all other US orders placed in the last week or so haven't either. She said that "shipped" status means waiting for the next US shipment. She said once they ship, I should take 3-5 days to receive. The next US shipment is this weekend.

Hope that helped!

I just called Rhino. They told me that they ship all of the USA orders together to a warehouse, where they go their own way once they arrive.. The lady on the phone said that my order hasn't shipped yet, and that all other US orders placed in the last week or so haven't either. She said that "shipped" means waiting for the next US shipment. She said once they ship, I should take 3-5 days to receive. The next US shipment is this weekend.

Hope that helped!

Well fuck...that's my shipment :/

Damn, wonder how long they'll take to ship to the UK? I ordered it this morning, like 6:30am their time. Hopefully all 3 albums & the DVD come in one go. I don't mind waiting a couple weeks but it'd be nice of them to let me know.

Stupid rhino records 1/4 box set items came on the release date. I hate living in Canada sometimes due to online shopping sucking.

Anyone know if we ordered last week whether or not Cuatro will come with the other stuff?

Mine was supposed to be delivered today, but it's 8pm and nothing's come yet :(

Oh well, it'll be tomorrow.

I just heard back about my order! They said that my order will be shipping with their next US shipment this Friday. Then it will take 3-5 days to get to me. What makes it even better is that they said Cuatro will be included with my stuff!!! :dance:

What email do I use to contact Warner? I just got off the phone with the post office and they delivered my DVD to the wrong address and can't find it.

What email do I use to contact Warner? I just got off the phone with the post office and they delivered my DVD to the wrong address and can't find it.

That's a UPS problem not a Warner problem

i got mine a few days ago...but it started the shipment through UPS then it was transferred to the post office, then it came in the regular mail (all the shipments came that way)

Cuatro arrived. And it was awesome. But now I'm kinda sad that the box set experience is over. I enjoyed the anticipation and discussion with all you guys over the last several months!!

:confused: I just know when the albums were coming out a lot of people were having issues getting it on time.

Everybody keeps saying this. I ordered two copies back in June/July last year. Got everything early. Cuatro showed up right on time. My Dos copy had a damaged cover. They replaced it free of charge based on my word alone.

Everybody keeps saying this. I ordered two copies back in June/July last year. Got everything early. Cuatro showed up right on time. My Dos copy had a damaged cover. They replaced it free of charge based on my word alone.

Then you were very lucky I guess :P

I guess I was one of the lucky ones too.Everthing got here in time or two or three days late the most and everything's great.

Only thing is that I never got an email about anything.Digital downloads or the updates that my cuatro will come with extra stuff.Anyway i don't really mind :lol:

Cuatro arrived. And it was awesome. But now I'm kinda sad that the box set experience is over. I enjoyed the anticipation and discussion with all you guys over the last several months!!

Now it's time for the tour experience!

Now it's time for the tour experience!

Unfortunately as a UK fan about to undergo A-Levels in the week starting June 1st, I have until August to wait. I think I might die of anticipation.

Unfortunately as a UK fan about to undergo A-Levels in the week starting June 1st, I have until August to wait. I think I might die of anticipation.

They'll come back after your A-levels ;)

3 packages were delivered to my house today. None of them were the box set :cry:

3 packages were delivered to my house today. None of them were the box set :cry:

We ordered around the same time...you'll probably get yours next week. I was told that they have to first ship all the US orders to a warehouse in the US and then they'll be shipped out tomorrow..or something like that. I got this info from a rep I spoke with :P

We ordered around the same time...you'll probably get yours next week. I was told that they have to first ship all the US orders to a warehouse in the US and then they'll be shipped out tomorrow..or something like that. I got this info from a rep I spoke with :P

Yeah, we both ordered on Thursday, and both live near Chicago (right?)

Yeah, we both ordered on Thursday, and both live near Chicago (right?)

Yup, so hopefully they'll get to us at least by the end of next week.

Got my box set today! So happy to finally have it. Cuatro wasnt with mine but I'm guessing ill get it next week.

Did you order from rhinorecords.ca? Let us know what you get all together, I ordered it a few days ago without really knowing anything about it :lol:

Archived