¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

I just know I really like the poster.....but I have nowhere to put it :unsure:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish the poster was the same as the front cover.. I don't really like the collage poster.. And the postcards suck.. Oh well free shit is nice..

I agree. I really liked the cover, it would look awesome as a poster!

I wanted to keep DOS, TRÉ and CUATRO on the box with the skull, but it was so annoying to get them out of there every time, so I decided to put all the gifts in there (including the poster 'cause I don't know where to hang it) and that box inside of another to keep it safe from everybody, even from me :lol:

I haven't gotten mine yet, can't wait to see why everyone thinks they're so bad. I'll still be thankfully but if they look like something I could do then yeah, I'll laugh along :P

I'm sure if you go to one of their concerts and take a picture of each band member and make postcards out of them it'll be better quality.

So yes it's something anyone one of us could make better

• 3 weeks later...

okay so, to those of you who ordered their boxset off rhinorecords.ca after the original sale, whats did you receive all together? i just got mine in the post and there is no DVD, no postcards, no poster.. thing is, i just had to pay out £12 for customs fees, which, by the seems of it, i'll have to do all over again if the dvd is coming separately. that's fucking bullshit. i mean, i want the dvd and i hope it does come and it's not just the 3 albums but goddamn i am not paying another £12 for the same fucking order.

okay so, to those of you who ordered their boxset off rhinorecords.ca after the original sale, whats did you receive all together? i just got mine in the post and there is no DVD, no postcards, no poster.. thing is, i just had to pay out £12 for customs fees, which, by the seems of it, i'll have to do all over again if the dvd is coming separately. that's fucking bullshit. i mean, i want the dvd and i hope it does come and it's not just the 3 albums but goddamn i am not paying another £12 for the same fucking order.

That's the way it goes

That's the way it goes

for it to come in separate bits even though they're all released now? that's dumb. and expensive. :P

Yeah I pretty much got everything together..of course except for the digital stuff, but otherwise it was complete.

Uh oh, I feel bad now. That's stupid for it not to arrive with Cuatro... I haven't watched it yet in anticipation!

Although mine hasn't arrived yet, even though I ordered before you :ermm:

Another one here waiting for their UK delivery! I'm gonna be pissed if it isn't all together, I specifically emailed them about what was included and checked on here that everything would come in one package.. as I knew I could get stung by import fees..

I still haven't received my DVD (I ordered on GD site) and it seems that nobody in Brazil has! I received the previous CDs about 1 month later after the confirmation e-mail and around the same week other countries in South America received theirs. It has been a month and a half since the confirmation e-mail. :S

I would have e-mailed Warner if it was only me - it could have got lost somewhere. But since no one in Brazil received, I was more patient. I think I'll e-mail them soon though.

Had an attempted delivery today apparently, and I need to pay custom fees. Never been caught on it before when I've received things from America, which is annoying. Maybe they noticed a bulk of them come in together?

Will let yous know if I get Cuatro in it (but I'm not hopeful anymore :().

Had an attempted delivery today apparently, and I need to pay custom fees. Never been caught on it before when I've received things from America, which is annoying. Maybe they noticed a bulk of them come in together?

Will let yous know if I get Cuatro in it (but I'm not hopeful anymore :().

i'm so disappointed. :( it's not your fault or anything, other people here said it came with cuatro too so i blame THEM. i hope yours comes with it. i've been caught by customs every time i get something from america/canada. last time i had to pay like £30 in customs though.. fuck that. i'm gunna be so pissed if it doesn't come with cuatro or if it does, i have to pay customs again.

i'm so disappointed. :( it's not your fault or anything, other people here said it came with cuatro too so i blame THEM. i hope yours comes with it. i've been caught by customs every time i get something from america/canada. last time i had to pay like £30 in customs though.. fuck that. i'm gunna be so pissed if it doesn't come with cuatro or if it does, i have to pay customs again.

I did feel really bad for you when I read it, as it was my suggestion but yeah. THEM.

I now feel a little worse as mine does have Cuatro with it, along with the poster and postcard inside. That's really shitty how yours didn't come with it. I'd email them about it.

I did feel really bad for you when I read it, as it was my suggestion but yeah. THEM.

I now feel a little worse as mine does have Cuatro with it, along with the poster and postcard inside. That's really shitty how yours didn't come with it. I'd email them about it.

i hope you enjoy cuatro! it looks so awesome :) i'll send them an email now, with any luck it's on the way.

I still haven't received my DVD (I ordered on GD site) and it seems that nobody in Brazil has! I received the previous CDs about 1 month later after the confirmation e-mail and around the same week other countries in South America received theirs. It has been a month and a half since the confirmation e-mail. :S

I would have e-mailed Warner if it was only me - it could have got lost somewhere. But since no one in Brazil received, I was more patient. I think I'll e-mail them soon though.

It could got lost too they maybe sent all the DVD's together

My apologies and dearest sympathy to international customers

It could got lost too they maybe sent all the DVD's together

Yeah, it could have happened. Now I think that everything is possible! :lol:

Before, I was thinking that the most probable cause was that the dvds were stuck at customs. "Why don't they let the dvds enter the country?" :P

But it didn't take this long when people who work in customs were on strike (around Dos!, I think). I don't know. I'll e-mail Warner.

i emailed rhinorecords and cuatro is on it's way, apparently it should be here within the next few days. just sent another email asking if i'll have to pay custom fees again even though it was one order but at least i know it's coming & it's coming soon! :runaround:

i emailed rhinorecords and cuatro is on it's way, apparently it should be here within the next few days. just sent another email asking if i'll have to pay custom fees again even though it was one order but at least i know it's coming & it's coming soon! :runaround:

excellent :D I haven't got round to watching it yet. I'm a bad fan.

excellent :D I haven't got round to watching it yet. I'm a bad fan.

The anticipation is half the fun!

What would a fan base be without months of speculation before an album, book, movie, etc...?

It's already begun with Star Wars 7 :P

The anticipation is half the fun!

What would a fan base be without months of speculation before an album, book, movie, etc...?

It's already begun with Star Wars 7 :P

quiet and sane, probably!

I go through the initial "yeah something's being released" to "OH MY FUCKING GOD, HURRY UP". if I leave it too long it then becomes "okay, I need the PERFECT environment to enjoy this in. otherwise what is the point. I shall await this moment". I'm now in the latter.

quiet and sane, probably!

I go through the initial "yeah something's being released" to "OH MY FUCKING GOD, HURRY UP". if I leave it too long it then becomes "okay, I need the PERFECT environment to enjoy this in. otherwise what is the point. I shall await this moment". I'm now in the latter.

Oh, yes. I hate when I'm playing a new game for the first time and right in the middle my mom tells me to go do homework. That just ruins it all, and I feel like I have to restart. :rolleyes:

Archived