¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

21j6rn8.jpg

:(

Aren't we hated enough by the world already?

contact customerservice@warnerartists.com about that. I did ask the IC admin but they dont run the stores so cant answer as to why that has happened.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the same thing I posted... the vinyl one was much bigger than that and was square...

Oops, you are right. My Apologies

*Climbs back into my box*

Oops, you are right. My Apologies

*Climbs back into my box*

it's all good, though I did have to check I posted the right thing :lol:

So excited for this. Definitely going to order (without hubby's knowledge, of course!). :)

This might be a very dumb question but when I order the ultimate box set do I automatically get to join the idiot club or do I have to wait until DOS comes out? I'm guessing they list everything you get in order so does that mean the idiot club membership comes with DOS? If they're supposed to be on tour during November-January this won't make much sense because then you wouldn't be able to buy pre sale tickets to the show since DOS comes out in November. I've never been an Idiot Club member so I don't know how this works lol someone please help me(:

This might be a very dumb question but when I order the ultimate box set do I automatically get to join the idiot club or do I have to wait until DOS comes out? I'm guessing they list everything you get in order so does that mean the idiot club membership comes with DOS? If they're supposed to be on tour during November-January this won't make much sense because then you wouldn't be able to buy pre sale tickets to the show since DOS comes out in November. I've never been an Idiot Club member so I don't know how this works lol someone please help me(:

This is a good question, actually. I can't remember when my membership expires so I'm curious to know how the renewal of membership will work.

No you get it right away. Instuctions come in an e-mail

I wish I could order but my parents think its too expensive and said they'll just buy me the CDs when they come out. :dry:

I am so jealous of whoever is buying this.

It's very expensive for me. It will cost me Rs. 5037. That is a lot amount of money. :mellow: I want to die now. :mellow:

Is it just a promo code sort of thing that you put into the idiot club's payment page?

This is what the e-mail says about idiot club:

To redeem your membership (for new members):

1. Go to http://idiotclub.com and click on the sentence to ‘Become a Member’.

2. Enter all of the information needed in the form.

3. Enter the below coupon code where noted.

4. Click continue to complete your order.

NOTE: You must enter the coupon code in order to not be charged for the membership.

To redeem your renewal (for existing Idiot Club members only),

1. Go to http://bit.ly/ICrenew and sign in with your fan club login info.

2. Choose the product "Idiot Club – RENEWAL”.

3. Enter the below coupon code where noted and click on order.

NOTE: You must enter the coupon code in order to not be charged for the membership.

I just ordered! When I renewed with the idiot club I noticed it said the renewal was 28 bucks now. That sucks.

Ok thank you so much! I'll be ordering the ultimate box set soon then(:

In the E-Mail you get a code for the Idiot Club and also a code to retrieve the digital singles as and when they come out.

I just ordered! When I renewed with the idiot club I noticed it said the renewal was 28 bucks now. That sucks.

the new fees will be clarified at some point very soon I believe. I`ve been given the impression its a lot fairer than it was previously.

I have been trying to purchase the ultimate box set for over an hour and it keeps saying "processing order..." So annoyed, cmon!

And now i'm a member of the idiot club. How nifty.

I'm surprised no one already had the username i picked. "Bullwinkle" ;)

I know :sad:

do they ship from the states? I want to be 100% sure that the box will arrive in time and not 2-3 days after the release...I know it says street date but I've never preordered anything and I don't know how it works

They'll probably be shipping from Europe for European orders :) It SHOULD be on the release date, but these things never work out + you'll probably get it a few days late.

You do get a digital download on the day of release to keep you going, if it hasn't come yet :)

That book was the big one that had the 3 Vinyls and the CD

I think they'll be more like this one that just had the CD

DSCF2753.JPG

Will we be able to buy the special editions of the trilogy at physical stores? I was able to buy the special edition of 21CB that way, without buying it online, but I am not sure if it will be the same with these albums...

Will we be able to buy the special editions of the trilogy at physical stores? I was able to buy the special edition of 21CB that way, without buying it online, but I am not sure if it will be the same with these albums...

I don't think that information is known yet. I'd assume yes, for those people that can't order stuff online/weren't aware of of the pre-order, but that's just a guess.

hmmmm what about the dvd, which regional code will it have? or is it different from where you buy it?!

I don't think that information is known yet. I'd assume yes, for those people that can't order stuff online/weren't aware of of the pre-order, but that's just a guess.

Let's hope you're right. :lol: I have a weakness for special editions and it's mainly what I desire more of the bundle, but since I don't have the money, the only thing I can do is waiting for it to arrive to the stores (as well as the DVD).

Archived