¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

You can have the "books" for the three albums only if you buy this box set?

You can buy the Uno book by itself for USD $21.98

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a much cheaper bundle for £27 or $40. I'm getting this one.

• Item 1 - UNO Digital Album: 1 x ¡UNO! Digital Album
  • Item 2 - Digital Single 1: 1 x Digital Single 1
  • Item 3 - Digital Fan Club: 1 x Digital Fan Club
  • Item 4 - DOS Digital Album: 1 x ¡DOS! Digital Album
  • Item 5 - Digital Single 2: 1 x Digital Single 2
  • Item 7 - TRE Digital Album: 1 x ¡TRE! Digital Album
  • Item 8 - Digital Single 3: 1 x Digital Single 3
  • Item 6 - CUATRO Digital DVD: 1 x ¡CUATRO! Digital Documentary Making of Film

But you just get digital copies of everything...not worth it for that price. i'd rather buy the actual CDs and get a digital copy from there, if i wanted just the albums...

no! :P

are these physical copys of the cds? because there is a "digital" in it everywhere.

This is the same style the CD-books will be in I imagine

DSCF2756.JPG

If you order the $80 bundle you get both the books and a digital download (I assume so that if it doesn't arrive on time you can still get the songs on the release date)

Does anyone know how that pre order will work in Europe?

http://splash.greenday.com/eu/

You can check how much shipping is when you add it to the cart. There's a sneaky tax charge as well. Comes to just under 100 euro for me, might be more to post to greece though.

Well you COULD buy the deluxe version of each one separately, but that'd be 18 euro for each one + not worth it in my opinion. (europe prices:18 x 3 = 54 euro, for 16 more you'd get the singles, idiot club, dvd, box :P)

so we'll find ¡cuatro! also in normal store?? i mean if i'm not going to order this box...i'll find the DVD anyway?

Yeah I wish we knew when they want to take payment for it. =/ If they'd take it now I could buy it but I don't want the money just sitting there in the account for ages, it's too easy for it to get spent on something else by accident.

I'm considering buying the digital "box set". CD's create a nostalgic feeling, but I'm trying to live my life without too many physical possessions...

You can check how much shipping is when you add it to the cart. There's a sneaky tax charge as well. Comes to just under 100 euro for me, might be more to post to greece though.

21j6rn8.jpg

:(

Aren't we hated enough by the world already?

***People asking about when they will take payment for the box set***

it says here "*Please Note: Your credit card will be charge at point of purchase", so, right away.

This is the same style the CD-books will be in I imagine

DSCF2756.JPG

If you order the $80 bundle you get both the books and a digital download (I assume so that if it doesn't arrive on time you can still get the songs on the release date)

That book was the big one that had the 3 Vinyls and the CD

I think they'll be more like this one that just had the CD

DSCF2753.JPG

***People asking about when they will take payment for the bos set***

it says here "*Please Note: Your credit card will be charge at point of purchase", so, right away.

Oh I see Green Day, you want £10.33 tax that you sneakily DON'T include in the price. :P So that's £71.97 then.

That book was the big one that had the 3 Vinyls and the CD

I think they'll be more like this one that just had the CD

DSCF2753.JPG

That's the same thing I posted... the vinyl one was much bigger than that and was square...

Well you COULD buy the deluxe version of each one separately, but that'd be 18 euro for each one + not worth it in my opinion. (europe prices:18 x 3 = 54 euro, for 16 more you'd get the singles, idiot club, dvd, box :P)

I know :sad:

do they ship from the states? I want to be 100% sure that the box will arrive in time and not 2-3 days after the release...I know it says street date but I've never preordered anything and I don't know how it works

I just ordered, and got an email with all the links and such, but I can't get the 7Digital thing to work. The link doesn't work, I searched for it, but found nothing. Can anyone help me? =/

I know :sad:

do they ship from the states? I want to be 100% sure that the box will arrive in time and not 2-3 days after the release...I know it says street date but I've never preordered anything and I don't know how it works

It seems that they ship from the states seeing as international GDCers are buying it just fine. Even if you don't get it on the release date, there's the digital download included for that purpose, so you can still get the songs on that day. I'd assume they'd email you a code to download it off a website on release day.

I just ordered, and got an email with all the links and such, but I can't get the 7Digital thing to work. The link doesn't work, I searched for it, but found nothing. Can anyone help me? =/

For the Oh Love single? The links might not be live yet...

DO WANT. I have a feeling this will wipe out the rest of my graduation money, but it's so worth it. :cool:

yeah payment is taken straight away people so make sure you have enough money in your accounts!

as for the whole thing about this being digital.....read the thing again. "all three albums will be delivered to your door on their street date" plus the digital ones the same. so you will be able to download it on the release date...and you get a physical copy

There is a much cheaper bundle for £27 or $40. I'm getting this one.

• Item 1 - UNO Digital Album: 1 x ¡UNO! Digital Album
  • Item 2 - Digital Single 1: 1 x Digital Single 1
  • Item 3 - Digital Fan Club: 1 x Digital Fan Club
  • Item 4 - DOS Digital Album: 1 x ¡DOS! Digital Album
  • Item 5 - Digital Single 2: 1 x Digital Single 2
  • Item 7 - TRE Digital Album: 1 x ¡TRE! Digital Album
  • Item 8 - Digital Single 3: 1 x Digital Single 3
  • Item 6 - CUATRO Digital DVD: 1 x ¡CUATRO! Digital Documentary Making of Film

I've never seen the point of "collections" of computer files but each to their own. Quite like the idea of them having a slip case for the three but don't like that it's books rather than regular CD cases, don't think that will fit on my shelf. Think I'll just get Uno and Dos as separate vinyls for Christmas.

Archived