¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

Thought this deserved it's own thread. The ultimate box set for the trilogy is available to pre-order now. Items will be shipped as they're released:

http://preorder.gree...te-box-set.html

Bundle includes

• All Three Albums delivered on street date:
  • ¡UNO! CD / Book with Slip Case Release Date: September 25, 2012
  • ¡UNO! Digital Album Release Date: September 25, 2012
  • Oh Love Digital Single
  • DOS CD / Book Release Date: November 13, 2012
  • Green Day Fan Club Membership
  • DOS Digital Album Release Date: November 13, 2012
  • Digital Single 2 Release Date: August 14, 2012
  • Green Day Documentary DVD Release Date: November 13, 2012
  • TRE CD / Book Release Date: January 15, 2013
  • Digital Single 3 Release Date: October 9, 2012
  • TRE Digital Album Release Date: January 15, 2013

H9QXB.png

There's also a digital box set and Uno cd & booklet

http://preorder.greenday.com/

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the documentary is called iQUATRO! Who was it that suggested that?

fucking awesome. I'm trying to get the $80 one. Worth it imo.

My mom's being a bitch and wants the hear the lyrics first. I told hear they won't be that bad (except fuck time. but I didn't tell her that). I'm fucking 14. jeez.

why can't I get back on Greenday.com? edit: got back on it

If only it was possible to get the physical album copies on the release date as well.. Then I'd definitely consider buying it, since it's a good price for all that. =/

There is a much cheaper bundle for £27 or $40. I'm getting this one.

• Item 1 - UNO Digital Album: 1 x ¡UNO! Digital Album
  • Item 2 - Digital Single 1: 1 x Digital Single 1
  • Item 3 - Digital Fan Club: 1 x Digital Fan Club
  • Item 4 - DOS Digital Album: 1 x ¡DOS! Digital Album
  • Item 5 - Digital Single 2: 1 x Digital Single 2
  • Item 7 - TRE Digital Album: 1 x ¡TRE! Digital Album
  • Item 8 - Digital Single 3: 1 x Digital Single 3
  • Item 6 - CUATRO Digital DVD: 1 x ¡CUATRO! Digital Documentary Making of Film

If only it was possible to get the physical album copies on the release date as well.. Then I'd definitely consider buying it, since it's a good price for all that. =/

you can

Total came to about $95 for me after tax and shipping.

really??? 15$ more fucking dollars. guess I'll have to mow for more money today.

you can

How? It says "Preorder On Sep. 21st" and that's the day it's released in Germany. Shipping will take a lifetime. :(

Sorry this probably sounds really dumb

If i get this do i get a physical CD copy of all three CDs and a physical copy of the DVD? The way its worded is confusing me :S

There is a much cheaper bundle for £27 or $40. I'm getting this one

• Item 6 - CUATRO Digital DVD: 1 x ¡CUATRO! Digital Documentary Making of Film

Where do you see it says Cuatro?

How? It says "Preorder On Sep. 21st" and that's the day it's released in Germany. Shipping will take a lifetime. :(

for the USA:

All 3 albums, in individual 40-page books, delivered to your door on their street date

Albums street dates:

UNO Release date: 9/25

DOS Release Date: 11/13

TRE Release Date: 1/15

idk about Germany

I wish I knew what the exact price of each individual item was so I could work out whether to get this :lol:. The only things I care about having are the 3 CDs, the documentary and possibly IC membership. The boxset's a good price but I think I'll probably buy the stuff individually. Have to see.

Where do you see it says Cuatro?

Says that when you add it to your shopping cart! It's the description of the dvd.

for the USA:

All 3 albums, in individual 40-page books, delivered to your door on their street date

Albums street dates:

UNO Release date: 9/25

DOS Release Date: 11/13

TRE Release Date: 1/15

iUno! is released on September 21st in Germany. That's the day you can preorder the boxset (at least it said so, greenday.com doesn't work for me anymore). That can't work. I'm so confused. Does anyone know anything about this?

The ultimate pack cost me 80 euros with shipping and stuff, but it's worth it I guess.

Just got a problem though: I tried to download "Oh Love" on my account then but it didn't work twice :/ i don't want to try a third time now because then it's over. Am i the only one here with that issue ?

So the documentary will only be released on DVD, not Blu-ray? I need HD, dammit! :lol:

Says that when you add it to your shopping cart! It's the description of the dvd.

Haha! I love it!

Hmm I wonder how much CUATRO! will be on it's own?

I really need to know when they charge your account, I can't order it otherwise :/

I wish I knew what the exact price of each individual item was so I could work out whether to get this :lol:. The only things I care about having are the 3 CDs, the documentary and possibly IC membership. The boxset's a good price but I think I'll probably buy the stuff individually. Have to see.

Well I bought the 21CB book cd and that was about £18 (though I got discount or I'd have never paid that) I figure the DVD, each cd and the IC membership are a tenner each here, which is pretty good going

You can have the "books" for the three albums only if you buy this box set?

are these physical copys of the cds? because there is a "digital" in it everywhere.

Archived