Static Noise 72: "Oh Love"

Fuzz

This week we talk about "Oh Love." Our favorite things and criticisms of the song. We also talk about the Billboard interview and the new stuff announced in that article.

Listen to the show

Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.

iTunes

You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.

Hosts

Andres | Matt | Jimmy| Alex

Contact Us

We invite you guys to write in feedback, stories, whatever for us - staticnoise@greendayauthority.com. You can also follow us on Twitter (@StaticNoiseGDA) or like the show on Facebook.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Family Guy opening ever :lol:

I mean, how dare you mock the beginning of Oh Love :P

ETA: If I had been there I could've told you that Joe Cocker did the Wonder Years cover .

Great stuff, as usual. I thought you guys could've talked a little bit more about the three future offerings (Stay the Night, Let Yourself Go, and Kill the DJ) from "¡Uno!," but I'm guessing you're saving that discussion for next week's show.

Also, that may have been the best SN intro you've ever put together.

I fell asleep while listening and dreamt that my sister had an overdose on heroin, me and Nora was in a train accident in Brno, and last but not least, I went on a condom run at one of the female mods house at 3am. I got caught.

So it's called Green Day and then a number after? like Van Halen(as Billie said) and Led Zeppelin

I also think the second part of the solo sounds like the Life before the Lobotomy solo before the final "Dreaming....."

Also...Zane Lowe is an idiot really

aaah, a new dose of the lovely static noise podcast, just what I needed :dance:

"Oh Love" is not on the UK iTunes yet and Zane Lowe said the "Official Single" is still to come. Is this just a coincidence or could the UK be getting a different single maybe?

Yay! More static noise! Can we still send in stories for you to tell on the show?

Listened to it in awake state. You're all good explainers. I like it.

the opening is A.W.E.S.O.M.E ! Great job (blowjob ?) guys !

And one question: What the hell do you smoke before you record the podcast ? Seems to be good stuff...

Yay! More static noise! Can we still send in stories for you to tell on the show?

Please do!

Listening right now! Always a pleasure to hear what you guys think. :happy: I totally agree with Matt, by the way. That part "Old story. Same old story." totally gets me. Just the way Billie sings it.

Listening right now! Always a pleasure to hear what you guys think. :happy: I totally agree with Matt, by the way. That part "Old story. Same old story." totally gets me. Just the way Billie sings it.

The "Old story, same old story" really gets me too. It's just one of those lines that cuts deeper for some inexplicable reason.

Why is it so damn funny every time you guys spell each others' twitters? :lol:

Archived