Green Day trilogy featured in Billboard magazine

Rogankiwifruit

Instead of me trying to answer all the questions posed so far here is the link of the whole magazine. Scroll down to page 14 for the article.

https://www.dropbox....lboard 2012.pdf

Let me know if the link works and Bastard thank you for the introduction. It is great to be a part of this awesome community!! :dance:

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of me trying to answer all the questions posed so far here is the link of the whole magazine. Scroll down to page 14 for the article.

Let me know if the link works and Bastard thank you for the introduction. It is great to be a part of this awesome community!! :dance:

It works - but scanning the whole thing is gonna get us in trouble and the mods are probably going to kill the link. I have Acrobat pro on my end and can edit it down to just the Green Day article and then repost for you under a new URL. Standby.

awesome, thanks

US tour from November - January? That's pretty epic news!

Looks like an European summer tour (remember the Rock am Ring rumors) then!

I was going to make a very fangirly post about Billie's hair, clothes, hair again, and face and fangirl.

But then I remembered GDC is fulll of classy non-fangirly people and we must all remain calm and collected.

Fuck it.

tumblr_lmlak8Cp3p1qj9yi4.gif

fluffy-Favim.com-293994.gif

tumblr_m6wko4O2YI1qihztbo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6h8oirmfz1qiauao.gif

Thank you very much!! :woot:

I was going to make a very fangirly post about Billie's hair, clothes, hair again, and face and fangirl.

But then I remembered GDC is fulll of classy non-fangirly people and we must all remain calm and collected.

Fuck it.

tumblr_lmlak8Cp3p1qj9yi4.gif

fluffy-Favim.com-293994.gif

tumblr_m6wko4O2YI1qihztbo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6h8oirmfz1qiauao.gif

I feel your pain.

BUT WHAT DOES BUNDLED IN EACH ALBUM MEAN??

That was great!

Haha, Stray Heart is on Dos, not on Tré.

And, it does make sense now! So in the weeks leading up to each albums, we'll get to hear 3-4 new songs from that album. However they won't all be 'singles' (as in, played on radio and tv) but most of it is happening online. For the actual singles, they'll probably take more time. Sounds good to me! :)

Also very interesting: "DVDs of the films could be attached as a bonus for fans who pre-order all three albums" (about the documentaries).

I am loving the ordinary clothes thing.

ME TOO

God knows how I much I've been hating all those "stage clothes", looked so fake.

I feel your pain.

BUT WHAT DOES BUNDLED IN EACH ALBUM MEAN??

I wish I had a better understanding of that as well. Maybe they will explain more on Monday with the other pre-order news that they will post on Green Day's website along with the new single.

So, if there is a US tour from November to January...the European tour would be before or after that?

Fuck, there is so much information all of a sudden that I can't even process it. In fact, despite the great amount of news, I am still on shock, not sure how to feel.

Actually, I have encountered feelings about all this. I don't really understand the singles thing. I thought that Oh Love (and maybe one more song) would be all we could hear until the release of Uno. Does that mean that we are going to listen to even more songs during that time?

Besides, I would be happy with the idea of the documentaries inside the albums, but if the article says that it would be exclusively to pre-orders (I haven't read it yet), that would be dissapointing because I am not going to pre-order them, I am going to buy them physically...

I've read the whole thing but don't see anything about a tour?

one of the highlights on page 16 says "touring: late november to january"

This is the first time that I'm really looking forward to this whole thing. Very good article with tons of information in it.

It's good to see we'll be able to hear 3 songs before the album releases and that they have a plan for it in genereal.

This all sounds pretty good to me and I'm sure the second song (which will probably be Nuclear Family or Stay The Night) will get me even more excited :)

And as I already mentioned, an US tour from November - January makes a summer European tour (-> Rock am Ring) possible.

Go to page 16 and you will see it under the Team Green Day title.

The story about 'little boy named train' is really sad, wasn't expecting that

one of the highlights on page 16 says "touring: late november to january"

Oh right, I guess I missed it, i'll look

Stray Heart's in DOS? :huh: So that means we're gonna hear it sooner! :woot:

but what about TRÉ?

:(

Archived