Green Day trilogy featured in Billboard magazine

Rogankiwifruit

Jesus Christ did they throw all their photoshop tools at Billie's face or what? Though Tre's and Mike's faces aren't all natural either :P

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully gonna pick up a copy Tuesday. :D Can't wait to get it.

I don't understand... haha so is the magazine going to be out today or on monday?

Mike looks amazing in his new style! Billie and Tre too.

Great photo! :D

they could've at least left a few wrinkles on their faces! they still would've looked sexyy!

Unless Billie has a HUGE side boner, I don't think it's covered due to dirty reasons.

I do suspect they have BJ standing on a box though -- notice he's at about the same height as Mike is in this shot.

I like the placement of the first exclamation point on Mike.

I do suspect they have BJ standing on a box though -- notice he's at about the same height as Mike is in this shot.

Maybe he's grown a bit! If he can make 3 albums in such a short space of time, he can do anything. :P

Nah, Mike and Tre are behind him and leaning forward so as to make it look like BJ is taller.

Mike is bending over though...

Nah, Mike and Tre are behind him and leaning forward so as to make it look like BJ is taller.

I think you're right. I was just remembering the 21stCB title track video shoot they did with Marc Webb -- you could actually see the box he was standing on in the closing few seconds of the video and I remember laughing my ass off at it. :lol:

I don't understand... haha so is the magazine going to be out today or on monday?

It's out today but in newsstands on monday, so I'm guessing that people who have subscribed to Billboard magazine already got their issue. But I guess nobody here is subscribed. :P

Just looking at a scan of the Billboard magazine and the article has a lot of good tidbits of information. Looks like we will get 3-4 singles per album that will be released the weeks prior to each albums release. Also looks like the next single for Uno will be released around August 13 and that there is a pretty good chance the boys will be playing the MTV Music Awards. There will be a U.S. tour from November to January which seems pretty quick to me, but concert tickets will be bundled in each album. I'd assume that would be just for the physical copies of the albums, unless they would do something through Ticketmaster with the iTunes or Amazon digital versions. Before giving too much away the article goes into detail about some more songs as well as Billie's thought process while writing for these three albums.

Also how do you add pdf attachments to this post??

Just looking at a scan of the Billboard magazine and the article has a lot of good tidbits of information. Looks like we will get 3-4 singles per album that will be released the weeks prior to each albums release. Also looks like the next single for Uno will be released around August 13 and that there is a pretty good chance the boys will be playing the MTV Music Awards. There will be a U.S. tour from November to January which seems pretty quick to me, but concert tickets will be bundled in each album. I'd assume that would be just for the physical copies of the albums, unless they would do something through Ticketmaster with the iTunes or Amazon digital versions. Before giving too much away the article goes into detail about some more songs as well as Billie's thought process while writing for these three albums.

You need to upload the file and then post the link to the pdf here

holy shit. I want to see that. idk about the pdf attachments

Awesome, awesome, awesome, thank you so much for sharing!! And welcome to GDC by the way, I see you're new here! I'm Michael, but please feel free to call me Bastard. :D

You can't add a PDF attachment to a post, but if you upload it to a file sharing service like Sendspace or Dropbox, you can use the "link" button in the editor to add the URL to a post here and we'll pull it down on our ends. Eventually our fearless leader Andres will get wind of this and might get a copy of the scan posted on greendayauthority.com (which is this forum's general Green Day news and other info site).

This got me all excited. Oh my Jesus of Suburbia :woot::runaround:

US tour, date for the next single and everything aaaah :happy:

What about these ticket giveaways? :huh: are there gonna be (us) concert tickets in some booklets or what? :lol:

3-4 singles per album, all BEFORE the album releases? That's super fast! They usually release the last single from an album like 2 years after the album's release.

Awesome, awesome, awesome, thank you so much for sharing!! And welcome to GDC by the way, I see you're new here! I'm Michael, but please feel free to call me Bastard. :D

You can't add a PDF attachment to a post, but if you upload it to a file sharing service like Sendspace or Dropbox, you can use the "link" button in the editor to add the URL to a post here and we'll pull it down on our ends. Eventually our fearless leader Andres will get wind of this and might get a copy of the scan posted on greendayauthority.com (which is this forum's general Green Day news and other info site).

That's what I wanted to say but I am too damn excited to type and think properly :P

concert tickets will be bundled in each album

whaaaaaaat? :woot:

Instead of me trying to answer all the questions posed so far here is the link of the whole magazine. Scroll down to page 14 for the article.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g7j5v3xnrkbi69e/Green%20Day%20Billboard%202012.pdf

Let me know if the link works and Bastard thank you for the introduction. It is great to be a part of this awesome community!! :dance:

Archived