Green Day trilogy featured in Billboard magazine

Rogankiwifruit

Um, HOLY BALLS :runaround:. They all look fabulous! They have become a wonderful Foxie/Green Day hybrid. And yay for the little touch of eyeliner to annoy the eyeliner haters :D. I very much approve of their new look.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're looking gorgeous :wub:

I got far too excited at this. The clothes, the hair, the whole image.....

What's going on with the text covering Billie's hand? (Like I'm the only one here with a dirty mind...)

Given the look on Mike's face, I'd be more worried about what Tre's hand is touching behind Billie's back! :P

Unless Billie has a HUGE side boner, I don't think it's covered due to dirty reasons.

Dammit, let's just fantasise a little.

Given the look on Mike's face, I'd be more worried about what Tre's hand is touching behind Billie's back! :P

He must be doing an Uncle Ernie, fiddling about again.

Now I have a reason (besides getting food to take camping) to actually care when I go to the store! Finally something besides RS in the US :)

Unless Billie has a HUGE side boner, I don't think it's covered due to dirty reasons.

Billie? Huge? Boner? You must not be from around these parts :P

Hehe, I said parts.

Is that even possible? :P

Of course it is! Until he opens his mouth or eye rapes you

Great cover! Hope I can get one here in Brazil :happy:

And I love Mike's long hair! :wub:

hell yeah!!!

i was missing all the magazines talking about Green Day... and now we getting some in a row...that's wonderful...i barely can wait for this albuns man!!!

Absolutely loving their new look! :wub:

Can't wait to see scans...just wish i could buy it! *sigh*

My initial reaction is that it looks weird. Their eyes are very strange and It looks like Billie is wearing lipstick :P

And yay for the little touch of eyeliner to annoy the eyeliner haters :D. I very much approve of their new look.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even notice that. :D yay!

Um, HOLY FUCKBALLS :runaround:.

;)

What's going on with the text covering Billie's hand? (Like I'm the only one here with a dirty mind...)

That's just his belt. No boner. :P

My boner radar didn't detect any suspicious objects in that picture.

I like their new look. It's fun. I wanna see what'll be on the posters this era!

I am interested in this too. Judging from their new look, any new posters are going to be super chill.

Green Day is too sexy.

I love how Billie is wearing like a high school varsity jacket. Such a little boy.

Maybe Mike is wearing hats because he covers his bald spots on his head with them. :P

Kidding :lol:

:acute:

Funny thing is, I remember that exact same joke being made back in 2000 (Warning era) when Mike wore the hat in the Minority video

I think if he even would have bald spots he would cover it with a comb over :P The hat is purely used to make him look sexier

This is great! I do agree that it's got too much photoshop :P But the media attention, the clothes... it's all getting me excited :D

All these new interviews are making me so excited- they're back!!! Can't wait to see what the photos in the article look like. Tre's hair looks good all fluffy. Anyone know when Billboard comes out in the UK?

Mikes hair is really looking amazing.

Billie is really looking attractive.

And Tre is really looking like... Robin Williams?

Does anyone else see it? :lol:

HOLY FUCKING SHITTT! I love their new style! :woot: They look seriously fabulous, and gorgeous :wub: even more gorgeous than before... I'm speechless

love.gif

Drooled the computer, the desk, the floor... aaahhh I can't believe they're back again

Awesome photo!! Can't wait to add this to my Green Day collection!! Hopefully Green Day will be on a lot more magazine covers in the upcoming weeks/months.

I can't wait until Monday . . . listening to "Oh Love" while enjoying the new article and photos!!

Probably already been pointed out, but Billie looks about half the age of the other two.

Probably already been pointed out, but Billie looks about half the age of the other two.

I think it's a little too much photoshop ( :shifty: ) but it's undeniable that they look awesome :cool:

Archived