Static Noise 70: Preview of ¡Tre! and "Oh Love"

Fuzz

We're back talking about the new trailer for ¡Tre!, plus the tracklist for ¡Uno! and preview of the first single "Oh Love."

Listen to the show

Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.

iTunes

You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.

Hosts

Andres | Matt | Tony

Contact Us

We invite you guys to write in feedback, stories, whatever for us - staticnoise@greendayauthority.com. You can also follow us on Twitter (@StaticNoiseGDA) or like the show on Facebook.

awesome! :lol: listening right now.. is Troublemaker a cover or GD's own song?

awesome! :lol: listening right now.. is Troublemaker a cover or GD's own song?

Thanks for listening!

And yeah, it's Green Day's own song. Though, I wouldn't mind a cover of Weezer's track.

Listening to it right now :lol: Love this podcast awesome job as usual guys :)

Listening right now and I never realized Anastasi was Greek... Tony might be related to Jennifer Aniston, whose original family name was Anastasikis or something like that. :D

Anyway, now to listen for the more relevant stuff ;) I also thought the Tre trailer song sounded like All the Small Things.

Downloading... downloading... Yes! It's done! Gonna go listen to it right now! I've been waiting a long time, for this moment to come, I'm destined for anything at all...

Great one! I ate water melon when I was listening to it and Andres' post came to mymind again. Yep, the cover for Uno totally reminds me of water melons, too. :lol:

I have to agree with Andres that the beginning of the preview from ¡Tre! reminded me of Armatage Shanks. I didn't really care for the song preview in that trailer at first. I just thought, "meh, nothing special or exciting about it". But the more I listen to it the more exciting and fun it sounds. Really looking forward to hearing whatever the song is.

Gotta say tho, ¡UNO! is still my favourite preview, that new sound was very exciting for me, even if it is only one song of the 36 that fits that style. Also the visuals in that preview appealed to me the most.

I have to agree with Andres that the beginning of the preview from ¡Tre! reminded me of Armatage Shanks. I didn't really care for the song preview in that trailer at first. I just thought, "meh, nothing special or exciting about it". But the more I listen to it the more exciting and fun it sounds. Really looking forward to hearing whatever the song is.

Gotta say tho, ¡UNO! is still my favourite preview, that new sound was very exciting for me, even if it is only one song of the 36 that fits that style. Also the visuals in that preview appealed to me the most.

I agree. With everything you said. :)

The song in the Uno trailer is just so different and fun, kind of groovin'. I love it! And that trailer revealed a lot, with the song lists and everything. The Dos and Tré trailers were kind of less interesting in comparison, because they didn't have the exciting song lists or anything. And as much as I love Fuck Time, it would have been cool to hear a different song that we aren't all so familiar with. The Tre song was kind of underwhelming - not bad at all, just not the epic piano and strings I'm still looking forward to.

And I can't wait until Oh Love is released! I remember that was your favorite song from the secret shows. It's my favorite too :wub:

Great podcast. It's fun to hear different perspectives and in-depth conversations about various aspects of Green Day's music/career.

One thing I would have pointed out if I was on the show was that in the photo of the guys holding up the CD's, they're making the same faces as they are on their respective album covers. :happy:

Very interesting podcast, guys! Such a huge discussion about the single and albums even if they are not released yet! :thumbsup:

*there're so much interpretations of iUNO!'s cover on the user pics, but with iGDA! is the best :P

I'm so tempted to listen to all the Static Noises and take all the bits where you guys bash Know Your Enemy and make a mp3 collage of it.

I'm so tempted to listen to all the Static Noises and take all the bits where you guys bash Know Your Enemy and make a mp3 collage of it.

:lol:

Archived