Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Green Day Memes

• Please log in to reply
1296 replies to this topic

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,935 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 15,209 rep

I think the two of us knew it was made up, but the people talking about it didn't seem to realize?

Someone asked me on my tumblr and I left clear it wasn't real :lol: I make these kind of jokes all the time, I don't know why would they think it actually happened...

SaintJimmy13

SaintJimmy13
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2014
  • 93 rep

Guys, the joke is completely made up. I made that meme, I invented the story. Thought it would be obvious... :ermm:

If it was Tre saying it, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised. Not after the dog-milking incident.

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,878 rep

Guys, the joke is completely made up. I made that meme, I invented the story. Thought it would be obvious... :ermm:

One thing you should know about me, I'm gullible as fuck.:lol: I know that's not in Storytellers, but it still made me think I missed some part of it and that was actually a thing.

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target

• 13,935 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 15,209 rep

If it was Tre saying it, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised. Not after the dog-milking incident.

Hey! hahaha :lol: After all this time, I don't know if I still believe that's true... I'd love to see a picture proof :D

One thing you should know about me, I'm gullible as fuck. :lol: I know that's not in Storytellers, but it still made me think I missed some part of it and that was actually a thing.

Oh, ok, sorry... Now you can be sure it isn't real ;)

SaintJimmy13

SaintJimmy13
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2014
  • 93 rep

Hey! hahaha :lol: After all this time, I don't know if I still believe that's true... I'd love to see a picture proof :D

There was a documentary made in the AI era about their early days when Tre talks about it, and I think there was a photo of him holding his coffee with the dog. I can't remember what the documentary was called, or where it came from, but I'm pretty sure it exists.

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target

• 13,935 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 15,209 rep

tumblr_n9g6onRWTD1s9m9kro1_1280.jpg

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target