Green Day Memes

strangestat

It knows it from the beginning, but it didn't fit in the screenshot.

10490238_804415786250351_2119532958_n.jp

• 2 weeks later...

What video is this from?

From the Storytellers interviews (this one was like a Q&A w/ the audience)

Thanks! :D

What video is this from?

I've watched Storytellers several times and definitely don't remember that story. Are you sure it wasn't just fans writing captions over the pictures?

I've watched Storytellers several times and definitely don't remember that story. Are you sure it wasn't just fans writing captions over the pictures?

I kind of wondered about that too. I don't remember them ever talking about anything like that and I'm pretty sure I've seen all of it.

I kind of wondered about that too. I don't remember them ever talking about anything like that and I'm pretty sure I've seen all of it.

Guys, the joke is completely made up. I made that meme, I invented the story. Thought it would be obvious... :ermm:

Guys, the joke is completely made up. I made that meme, I invented the story. Thought it would be obvious... :ermm:

I think the two of us knew it was made up, but the people talking about it didn't seem to realize?

I think the two of us knew it was made up, but the people talking about it didn't seem to realize?

Someone asked me on my tumblr and I left clear it wasn't real :lol: I make these kind of jokes all the time, I don't know why would they think it actually happened...

If it was Tre saying it, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised. Not after the dog-milking incident.

One thing you should know about me, I'm gullible as fuck.:lol: I know that's not in Storytellers, but it still made me think I missed some part of it and that was actually a thing.

If it was Tre saying it, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised. Not after the dog-milking incident.

Hey! hahaha :lol: After all this time, I don't know if I still believe that's true... I'd love to see a picture proof :D

One thing you should know about me, I'm gullible as fuck. :lol: I know that's not in Storytellers, but it still made me think I missed some part of it and that was actually a thing.

Oh, ok, sorry... Now you can be sure it isn't real ;)

Hey! hahaha :lol: After all this time, I don't know if I still believe that's true... I'd love to see a picture proof :D

There was a documentary made in the AI era about their early days when Tre talks about it, and I think there was a photo of him holding his coffee with the dog. I can't remember what the documentary was called, or where it came from, but I'm pretty sure it exists.

• 1 month later...