Green Day Memes

strangestat

i will never get tired of it

he said that he is the kurt cobain of his generation

we should make many jokes of him,and punch him in the fuckin face

He actually didn't say that... A girl on twitter said that

Okay, about the Bieber thing. The kid is a pretty good musician who got fucked over by a record company forcing him into being a pinup boy for tweens. Do I like his music? Fuck no. But it's not aimed at me. So I fucking ignore it. Bieber is a product, the same as Dr Pepper or anything like that.

Think about it. You're a teenage boy, and someone comes to you and says to you that if you sing these songs you'll be rich and famous and be set up for life. Would you have said yes? Because I fucking would have.

I doubt Billie has anything against Bieber himself. Bieber is just a symbol of all that's wrong with the music industry. And that's why Billie mentioned him at iHeart. Because there was a time when people respected bands that worked hard to gain fame. Now people like whatever crap is shoved down their necks.

Never thought I'd actually have to write a defense of Justin Bieber, but the amount of hate he gets on here is fucking ridiculous.

Anyway, back to memes.

tumblr_ljix43ItXF1qe5pifo1_500.png

Super Billie Galaxy :lol: They need to make that game :ninja: Just imagine Billie riding Mike a Llama instead of Mario riding Yoshi :lol:

itmJj.jpg

Okay, about the Bieber thing. The kid is a pretty good musician who got fucked over by a record company forcing him into being a pinup boy for tweens. Do I like his music? Fuck no. But it's not aimed at me. So I fucking ignore it. Bieber is a product, the same as Dr Pepper or anything like that.

Think about it. You're a teenage boy, and someone comes to you and says to you that if you sing these songs you'll be rich and famous and be set up for life. Would you have said yes? Because I fucking would have.

I doubt Billie has anything against Bieber himself. Bieber is just a symbol of all that's wrong with the music industry. And that's why Billie mentioned him at iHeart. Because there was a time when people respected bands that worked hard to gain fame. Now people like whatever crap is shoved down their necks.

Never thought I'd actually have to write a defense of Justin Bieber, but the amount of hate he gets on here is fucking ridiculous.

Anyway, back to memes.

I thought the Bieber meme was funny but I need to admit you're right on that.

Super Billie Galaxy :lol: They need to make that game :ninja: Just imagine Billie riding Mike a Llama instead of Mario riding Yoshi :lol:

itmJj.jpg

Haha :lol: and that interview with the fan is one of my favorite!

Anyway, back to memes.

Thank you for this. *claps*

And oh, this one. :lol:

269353_598226403536874_1271006036_n.jpg

What the fuck is with the dead Billie? :lol: I didn't notice that at first then I was like WHAT?

I thought it was blood too when I first saw it, but then I saw it's probably just a poorly drawn blanket :lol: ( I mean, he/she could have chosen another color or something XD)

Oh yeah! Ha ha! Now I see it. I guess it is a blanket. :lol:

tumblr_lsezm3mMAx1qa0041o1_250.jpg

wlyb2o.jpg

I feel like this meme is more accurate than all those 'wake me up' jokes. :D (Though, whoever made this meme sucks big time at spelling, y'know what I mean.)

• Like 4