Green Day Memes

strangestat

Also... not to sound grumpy or something... but WHY's there a Green Day Caption thread AND a Green Day Memes thread? The same pictures get posted over and over in both threads :mellow:

The thing is... the most aren't even memes.

PEOPLE Y U NO LEARN

• Like 1

Ashley!! are you bumming around? you're crying on Michael Jordan

I have not been able to sing the real lyrics for weeks thanks to that

• Like 1

file:///C:/Users/aliciad270/Downloads/Shoot%20The%20Effing%20DJ.png made this one :P

You have to upload a pic from your computer on a hosting site like imgur.com first, then use the "image" button in the comment box on GDC to copy and paste the URL of your pic. ;)

oh, thanks, I didn't find an upload picture button, so I just linked it. But thankyou

:lol:

That is pure brilliance, Flo! I think I'm in love with you now! You read my exact thoughts. I've thought the same thing. It would be amazing to find Billie under the Christmas tree. :wub: I love the frantic grasping of Billie by the stick figure. That would totally happen. I'm sure most of us here would be all over him in seconds. :creep:

My mom has even joked before that "No, I didn't stuff Billie Joe in a box for you for Christmas, sorry."

• Like 2