Idiot Nation

bri1039

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New video from Mike :runaround:

When I first saw it I was about to freak out that there might be a chance that he'd announce something really special/new. But.. hmm. Though it is really great to see him being so excited about the tour and I absolutely enjoy these little videos :happy:

Already excited about the new change. I can't wait for merch and other surprises to come on the site. :)

i really love the new Idiot Club! :woot:

I was lurking around some of the forums and it's really coming back to life. I hope they start actually doing things with the Idiot Club instead of just leave it there for useless news that we get on their website.

But the new layout is super awesome! Loving the new members page! :happy:

Idiot Nation - Community

''The Band (coming soon…)

Members''

This is exciting me. :woot:

whaaaaat... :runaround:

from Idiot Club to Idiot Nation?

now nobody (also me) can bitch around about the limited contests (available only for the states), well...the first good thing about the fan club - to be honest^^

So it's no longer called Idiot club?! I liked it, it's been like this since 1994 :S

uh really? thought it was a reference to american idiot

uh really? thought it was a reference to american idiot

nope!

ic1194d.gif

Forum wasn't working for me, but started a bit ago. The site look great. Is sad they didn't remove that double-login for the forum.

Do you mean because of the forum/community thing or because of the band (maybe) joining their forum? :lol:

but.. umm. if you mean copying GDC by getting Green Day to join in…. I am really confused about them eventually being on GDC

:ninja: and absolutely curious. :ninja:

I think he meant GDA because we have "The Band" etc.

Forum wasn't working for me. The site look greats. Is sad they didn't remove that double-login for the forum.

I think he meant GDA because we have "The Band" etc.

That's what I was thinking as well.. it is kind of annoying but it works, I can log in to the forum but it still doesn't look as great as GDC (font sizes, colors, etc.). The site looks really good though!

Ah, okay. I am still kind of curious if the IC will bring that up so GD will have an account or anything like that. But I guess that's just wishful thinking.

Well, even if it's better than it was,I will still hang out here more. :D This is the real Idiot Club to me! :wub:

I wish i was in there, but i don´t have credit card or money, and the sad thing it´s that promotions are just for US :S but the side looks so awesome, i really love it!!!! :wub: By the way someone had that picture from above??? :P

Cuatro, 99 Revs tour, Idiot Nation... so when they will change name of the band?

Is it now worth to pay 20$ for Idiot Nation?

Re-name this thread please

Cuatro, 99 Revs tour, Idiot Nation... so when they will change name of the band?

Is it now worth to pay 20$ for Idiot Nation?

The desing thing worths it and I think a lot of changes are coming so yes U think it's time

I really don't see much of a difference from the old Idiot Club. I actually just looked today. Exactly what are these changes that are supposed to be so wonderful?

Archived