First single, "Oh Love," coming July 16th

Lindsay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cat shall do an interpretive dance of my feelings on this matter.

fd7rwk.gif

SO awesome to finally have a date! :woot: Can't wait to listen to the studio version!

Awesome! I haven't listened to Oh Love properly I cant wait to hear the studio version!! I hope the promotion is good, Ahh seeing the video on MTV! Woop! Woop! Come back Green Day and kick every other artist asses!

OMGOMGOMGOMG KSDFJANJLFKDSNLSJLDF

Vh1 India isnt covering the Trilogy in any way and I'm so pissed about it. Hoping to see the single on the channel. yes, it'll kick all other artists asses !

O GOD...LOVE THIS SONG! oh they are coming back *_* can't wait. YAY!

Something to look forward to when I'm back from San Francisco then! Yay :D

I'm so excited, this is big ! 16th aint that far. This is gonna be awesome. :dance::runaround::bunny:

July 16th? That's so close, I thought we'd have to wait until August at least!! :dance::runaround:

(and I'm glad I haven't heard Oh Love yet, it will be great to listen to the studio version for the first time)

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! So happy! July 16th it's less than a month from now!! :)

I think I think I listened to about 15 seconds of that clip and just wanted to punch the people talking! :angry I`ll wait until the single comes out to listen to it all

July 16th? That's so close, I thought we'd have to wait until August at least!! :dance::runaround:

(and I'm glad I haven't heard Oh Love yet, it will be great to listen to the studio version for the first time)

Agreed. Me too. Its better to listen to the studio version then some crappy camera recording. :lol:

AWESOME!

That song will do great as a single.

And it's just 3 weeks away! :dance: Even better I will be enjoying my summer holidays already! =D

Archived