Static Noise 68: A preview of ¡Uno!

Fuzz

Saw the line up and had to listen :D, glad I did! Listening to you talk about the new album makes me even more excited for it. Also I dunno if this has been mentioned before or not but Mikey has the best laugh ever :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't describe how much I love this podcast and you guys. I really like this episode, on my TOP 3 :D I'm gonna listen to it again during the week for sure :)

Cheers guys, It was good to be back and talking Green Day again! :)

Also I dunno if this has been mentioned before or not but Mikey has the best laugh ever :lol:

definitely! :happy: especially when it's added with "O MY Gooood!" :D

Cheers guys, It was good to be back and talking Green Day again! :)

Tony, was that really your clock at 9:44? I had to hold my nose at that moment not to laugh aloud in the train :lol:

Saw the line up and had to listen :D, glad I did! Listening to you talk about the new album makes me even more excited for it. Also I dunno if this has been mentioned before or not but Mikey has the best laugh ever :lol:

It's been noted on several occasions, but I'm thrilled to hear you say it. :P

definitely! :happy: especially when it's added with "O MY Gooood!" :D

Tony, was that really your clock at 9:44? I had to hold my nose at that moment not to laugh aloud in the train :lol:

Yes it was! :lol:

I'd also like to add myself to the Mikey's laugh fan club :D

It's been noted on several occasions, but I'm thrilled to hear you say it. :P

Lol I suspected it might have been :P. It's quite infectious.

I laugh out loud with every episode, thank you for that. It's getting so exciting as the news develops this year. I remember, was it 2009 or 2010, when GD was being interviewed in South America, and they mentioned how the Foxboro sound was being absorbed into GD, so it's no surprise about Fuck Time being on Dos. I'm very happy with the straightforward sound and the vibe of what I've seen and heard so far. Jimmy, thank you so much for the confidence in a fall tour. I haven't seen GD live since August 2010 and Im SO ready to see them live again. What a great year for music! I'm usually too lazy to post on the forum but will try to do better. Am religious podcast listener. Keep up the great work. Just booked flight to SF today with hubs.

Lol I suspected it might have been :P. It's quite infectious.

If only that was all I had that was infectious...

Does anybody else notice that big news tends to come out right after the podcasts come out? Further evidence that Green Day just loves to fuck with us

If only that was all I had that was infectious...

Thanks for the heads up, I'll get down the clinic

Archived