GDA Picture Vault

BeachBum

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be looking for some help with a project in the picture vault towards the end of February (Febuary 25- March 1st) timing. It will require a fair amount of time doing skype calls. If you are interested let me know.

I keep meaning to get my folder uploaded; there's definitely some that aren't currently in there, just need to organise it and then I'll zip it and upload it somewhere :)

(I used to be achin to be)

I keep meaning to get my folder uploaded; there's definitely some that aren't currently in there, just need to organise it and then I'll zip it and upload it somewhere :)

(I used to be achin to be)

sweet

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have actually done scans for all the albums. I just have to get my hard drive from school to upload them.

I have actually done scans for all the albums. I just have to get my hard drive from school to upload them.

Really? Thanks man! That'll save me hours of work for all of my other albums!

• 1 month later...

I have a lot of guitar and music magazines, as well as two notebooks of GD (OK, mostly Billie Joe) pictures from mid-1990s; and I'm well-versed with scanning and categorizing data thanks to running a similar website for another musician. How can I help? :)

I have a little suggestion (or question, idk) The other day I was searching for dates on the awards category from the vault; and saw that there's now 1 album for the grammys and one for the vmas. Maybe you guys modified it this way for a matter of space? But don't you think it would be better to have it all separately? Especially for the dates (I've seen that they're all together, but there's no exact date for the 2005 Grammys, for ex. -Or I couldn't find it-).

I have a little suggestion (or question, idk) The other day I was searching for dates on the awards category from the vault; and saw that there's now 1 album for the grammys and one for the vmas. Maybe you guys modified it this way for a matter of space? But don't you think it would be better to have it all separately? Especially for the dates (I've seen that they're all together, but there's no exact date for the 2005 Grammys, for ex. -Or I couldn't find it-).

We are working on tagging the photos by year so that a user can filter out only one year. At the moment however new photos are a priority, but it is being done.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

not sure which category this would fall under, but i'm quite sure it's not in the vault. it's from VMA Warner Bros. (after???)Party @ Hotel Victor, Miami, FL. 28/08/05

found it on www.gerardwaypictures.com, the person has their tag on the bottom of the pic :)

not sure which category this would fall under, but i'm quite sure it's not in the vault. it's from VMA Warner Bros. (after???)Party @ Hotel Victor, Miami, FL. 28/08/05

found it on www.gerardwaypictures.com, the person has their tag on the bottom of the pic :)

awesome. it just goes under the VMA's

• Fuzz unpinned this topic

Archived