Static Noise 67: Andres and Billie are basically best friends

Fuzz

67: Andres and Billie are basically best friends

This week we have a guest on the show, Kenn Edwards (from So Let's Get To the Point), and we talk more about when we think a single might come out and we wonder when Green Day is going to tour the US.

Listen to the show

Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.

iTunes

You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.

Hosts

Andres | Jimmy | Kenn

Contact Us

We invite you guys to write in feedback, stories, whatever for us - staticnoise@greendayauthority.com. You can also follow us on Twitter (@StaticNoiseGDA) or like the show on Facebook.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay a new podcast! Now I have something interesting to listen to during my morning run tomorrow. :happy:

Love it!

Unfortunately me sending Andres nudies will probably result in my termination from the team rather than inclusion on the podcasts!! :P

Also... how sweet would it be if the debuted Uno at the after show party for the final night of AI? :woot:

Filling out my application to date Jimmy now, making sure to check the box indicating I'm a Green Day fan.

Love it!

Unfortunately me sending Andres nudies will probably result in my termination from the team rather than inclusion on the podcasts!! :P

Send them to me then and I'll see to it that you're on the show.

Send them to me then and I'll see to it that you're on the show.

Dammit! My camera cracked! FUUUUU- who knew that could happen?!?! :P

Jimmy is the definition of creepy fan.

Not sure what I said that was creepy actually haha.

Jimmy has a hunch? I swear I haven't seen that in any of his photos...

Not sure what I said that was creepy actually haha.

The fact that you knew where Tre's daughter goes to school, is what made me comment on it x) You just know too much, ya know? :3

The fact that you knew where Tre's daughter goes to school, is what made me comment on it x) You just know too much, ya know? :3

haha thats not creepy! Listen to Homecoming and in Rock and Roll Girlfriend Tre sings, "I got a kid in New York, I got a kid in the bay." It's not like I know where she legit goes to school. I was just joking about that I went to the same school as her :P

omigosh Andres as if you still don't have tickets to SF :lol:

Seriously though, what if Billie's there and sees all the other GDA staff and asks for you again and you're not there again? He'll think you're avoiding him and that you hate him. Is this what you want?

omigosh Andres as if you still don't have tickets to SF :lol:

Seriously though, what if Billie's there and sees all the other GDA staff and asks for you again and you're not there again? He'll think you're avoiding him and that you hate him. Is this what you want?

I wonder if he'd be interested in meeting a new GDA (well GDC) staff member :unsure:

I wonder if he'd be interested in meeting a new GDA (well GDC) staff member :unsure:

But Bryony's not gonna be there :huh:

:P

But Bryony's not gonna be there :huh:

:P

I said new, not newest :P Charlotte, Hermione, Jack and Bryony have all been put on since I joined

I said new, not newest :P Charlotte, Hermione, Jack and Bryony have all been put on since I joined

I know :lol: I just picked the first name that came to me

Archived