Shirts and stuff for sale

Bam13

I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon here, as I have some Green Day shirts and vinyl for sale, if anyone is interested. The vinyls are "autographed" but I have no proof that they are real. You can PM me here or visit my ebay page if you would like buyer protection or to view all the details of the item. >> My Ebay

I take paypal only, and I do ship internationally, if you're willing to pay the shipping.

GDshenanigans.jpg

Mens Large 21x24

GDorange.jpg

Ladies small 15x 22 - I have two of these for sale.

GDpinkgraf.jpg

Ladies Small 15x22

GDlanyard.jpg

2004 Lanyard, the one I'm selling still has tags.

GDTrecool2.jpg

Sorry the picture is blurry, but here is a Tre Cool Action figure, in his original unopened box. BOX HAS WEAR - it was shuffled around a lot before I got it, so the corners are worn and crushed, please message for better pictures.

Ahh! There was a girl here recently who really wanted a Green Day lanyard.

She needs to see this.

I really like the third shirt, it's super cool looking. I'll see.

is that the actual color of the hoodie or was that something because of lighting

is that the actual color of the hoodie or was that something because of lighting

It's the flash of the camera I used, the hoodie is black.

1st press nimrod? autographed?

The record says 2009, so not the first press. No idea if the autograph is authentic.

The record says 2009, so not the first press. No idea if the autograph is authentic.

1st press for 20$ would have been too awesome...

It's the flash of the camera I used, the hoodie is black.

alright thanks

The autographs look a bit fake.

But that lanyard would come in handy...

what color/pressing is the nofx one?

The only date I can find 1990, so I assume its a first press, and its a clear red vinyl.

Ooo, I haven't seen some of those shirts before, nor have I seen the "Pick A Winner" vinyl. :o

The only date I can find 1990, so I assume its a first press, and its a clear red vinyl.

did some research, and the red pressing is from 2008. would still be one hell of a deal (i found it on kingsroad merch for 17€ which is more than 20$), but your shipping is very expensive... :sad:

Archived