Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

Omfg I just joined this forum...didn't know what this thread title meant...then my daughter is behind me and BAM my 10 year old is lookin at BJA'S cock. Whoa that looks painful tho.....*makes mental note NOT to involve cock in gigs if I am ever successful*

• Like 3

Omfg I just joined this forum...didn't know what this thread title meant...then my daughter is behind me and BAM my 10 year old is lookin at BJA'S cock. Whoa that looks painful tho.....*makes mental note NOT to involve cock in gigs if I am ever successful*

Get them while they're young.

Just had an odd image of all the photos becoming photos of old men and the hairs on your signature picture going grey, rough and curly.

I wonder what they put in the tap water here....oooh, look, a llama! Flying.

• Like 1

For all of you creeps who appear to like drool:

nhh2.jpg

And for Danny, because the caption literally is LICK ME and, well, he said he wanted to lick Mike, which then reminded me of an episode of Growing Pains when Ben was making campaign banners for Mike's class president election thingy, saying I LICK MIKE, by accident. :P If you have not watched that, you're very young.
ybmv.jpg
  • Like 2

For all of you creeps who appear to like drool:

nhh2.jpg

And for Danny, because the caption literally is LICK ME and, well, he said he wanted to lick Mike, which then reminded me of an episode of Growing Pains when Ben was making campaign banners for Mike's class president election thingy, saying I LICK MIKE, by accident. :P If you have not watched that, you're very young.

ybmv.jpg

You mean the bolded word in the nicest sense, right? :lol:

• Like 1

You know, creeps....like pervs. Sickos. VOYEURS. FETISHISTS. Of course I'm being nice. :P

Or like crêpes, with a spelling error. For example: "Aww, Bob, Alice is such a crepe!"

For the extra-horny variant: "Aww, Bob, Alice is such a Crêpe Suzette!"