Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

8 minutes ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

Ok this is also revealed... sumhow...  

Note: quite disturbing

Hide contents

cb21718.jpg#

His lip.. well maybe he made out with someone... but his eyes are scary. like he used eye drops to hide his red eyes and covers the dark rings with black eyeliner... gave me the creeps!

He looks so much healthier now, older - yea but we all aged. He is sexy now that he's sobered out (at least I think he did but that's another topic)

yep, there's a picture hidden

Isn't that his St. Jimmy make up from Broadway?

But I agree, he looked WAY too thin to me, when he was doing this show, and also in 2012 before he went to rehab   His face looked gaunt. . Now he looks younger! 

2 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Isn't that his St. Jimmy make up from Broadway?

But I agree, he looked WAY too thin to me, when he was doing this show, and also in 2012 before he went to rehab   His face looked gaunt. . Now he looks younger! 

yea it is saint jimmy i think.. but the marks are not make up. he definitely used eye drops and he looks fucked up. better now ^^

• Like 1

Sorry this is so blurry, I spotted this on IG today and had to share, it's abviously a fan photo but I didn't take it (I wish)....WOW Billie Joe, oh my very nice :wub:  I always thought I wouldn't like to be at a concert where Billie Joe stripped but this picture might make me change my mind...At what concert did he strip down to his black boxer briefs?? 

Screenshot_2016-07-25-11-30-16-1-1_zpscs

• Like 1

There's actually a video of that. They all left the stage and the Billie returns, moons the audience and leaves sgsin.

• Like 2

Just now, lizziebix said:

There's actually a video of that. They all left the stage and the Billie returns, moons the audience and leaves sgsin.

So they left the stage, and Billie Joe stripped down to his black underwear, and came back out??? That's quite the 'encore!'

2 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

So they left the stage, and Billie Joe stripped down to his black underwear, and came back out??? That's quite the 'encore!'

Indeed! Was in Germany in 2012

• Like 3

NICE...the magic happens at :53, I just watched it like 25 times in a row :lol::wub:

ohh he did that in 2009 aswell... but i wasn't fast enough.. Now I have a professional camera... Next tour.. can't wait haha

• Like 1

Just now, Supercali_swagilistic said:

ohh he did that in 2009 aswell... but i wasn't fast enough.. Now I have a professional camera... Next tour.. can't wait haha

Please share when you get the footage, LOL

I'll be with husband so I don't think he's appreciate me filming Billie Joe in his underwear...

Thanks for finding the video, Hermione.  It's embedded in my memory but not from when or where.

• Like 1

On 25.7.2016 at 5:47 PM, Hermione said:

Dem curves

curvy.jpg

THIS .... :toocool: actually makes me wanna hashtag #billiejoearmstrong (@genxidiot see it's usuable) xD

But seriously... RAWR! A lot of people need hell a lot of Photoshop to look like that ;) He for sure had a lil Belly during the triology era but hey... He's fuckin 44 and he looks like a greek god! (but better)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

tumblr_oaxur9kXAG1sm290bo1_400.jpg

I approve of those pants.

#billiejoearmstrong ;)

• Like 2

On 7/26/2016 at 6:09 AM, Jane Lannister said:

Can't say no to the pillow. 

He had a pillow at soundwave & he was morphing into Hobo Billie Joe:ermm:

• Like 1