Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

A reminder to please remove pictures when quoting so there isn't the same photo repeated all down the page (even if it's that one :P

Also yum.

Yeah when it's done in a posing way it doesn't do much for me either. The times he's done it in the past it seemed like he was either genuinely just hot or he ripped it off in an aggressive way because he was all fired up, that I'm all for! But it wouldn't be the same if he just turned up on stage topless every night. He's too good at strip teasing for that :D 

Exactly, I want to see the process of the shirt coming off, or just unbuttoned.  Remember during the HOB when he unbuttoned his shirt during We Are the Waiting.  That made me happy.  

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Well we can agree to disagree, performing topless is close to cringeworthy for me.  It is someone trying too hard to be sexy and he doesn't need to try so hard.  Plus someone trying too hard is a huge turn off.

The difference is...I don't think Billie Joe is trying to be sexy at all.

I think he knows he's sexy :lol:. But whenever he plays on his sexiness on stage it's always done in a tongue in cheek way with a sense of humour about it, and that's what makes it attractive.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, scwk0511 said:

The difference is...I don't think Billie Joe is trying to be sexy at all.

11 hours ago, Hermione said:

I think he knows he's sexy :lol:. But whenever he plays on his sexiness on stage it's always done in a tongue in cheek way with a sense of humour about it, and that's what makes it attractive.

I have to agree with Hermione, he absolutely knows he is sexy, or at the very least he knows that alot of people find him sexy.  He has gotten very good, over the years at using that sexiness.  If you noticed, he doesn't really strip down anymore.  I attribute that to maturity and learning how to best use his incredible ability to drive people insane.      

Think about some lyrics, particularly St. Jimmy, which he said is semi-autobiographical.  

I'm the patron saint of the denial
With an angel face and a taste for suicidal

Plus, honestly, he has been told his whole life that he was gorgeous, why wouldn't he know?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I have to agree with Hermione, he absolutely knows he is sexy, or at the very least he knows that alot of people find him sexy.  He has gotten very good, over the years at using that sexiness.  If you noticed, he doesn't really strip down anymore.  I attribute that to maturity and learning how to best use his incredible ability to drive people insane.      

Think about some lyrics, particularly St. Jimmy, which he said is semi-autobiographical.  

I'm the patron saint of the denial
With an angel face and a taste for suicidal

Plus, honestly, he has been told his whole life that he was gorgeous, why wouldn't he know?

Absolutely, how could  he possibly  go out looking this gorgeous and sexy, and not know it?? Not just the open shirt...everything. Look at his legs even. YUM. The man knows he's hot.

• Like 1

Even though I do enjoy seeing him topless I have to agree that it's better when he's got his clothes on because not seeing him shirtless often is what makes us go crazy about these few pictures. Besides, I love seeing his arms in T-shirts, rolled-up sleeves and the chest tatoos showing just a little. It's more varied that way. I'd stop to notice how gorgeous he is if he showed too much too often. Stripping naked is actually the least sexy thing he has ever done. That's very cringeworthy. Of course, I love the pictures we posted here before but what makes them special to me is that he only takes his shirt off occasionally. 

Also, he knows he's sexy and knows how to flaunt it. Look at the picture Judi posted where he's pulling down the neckline of his shirt. I remember watching the video - he did it during Brutal Love and the crowd went crazy at that moment. That was obviously what he was going for. I didn't like that he did that during this song, screaming fans ruined the atmosphere for me.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Also, he knows he's sexy and knows how to flaunt it. Look at the picture Judi posted where he's pulling down the neckline of his shirt. I remember watching the video - he did it during Brutal Love and the crowd went crazy at that moment. That was obviously what he was going for. I didn't like that he did that during this song, screaming fans ruined the atmosphere for me.

I think that was the perfect song to do that.   It is a beautiful song, he has you hooked by the song itself and then he does that.  perfect timing

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

I think that was the perfect song to do that.   It is a beautiful song, he has you hooked by the song itself and then he does that.  perfect timing

Fair enough, I'm judging from a video so it didn't work that well for me because of that. I'd be one of the screaming fans if I saw it live. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hermione said:

A reminder to please remove pictures when quoting so there isn't the same photo repeated all down the page (even if it's that one :P

For the life of me, I cannot get rid of the pictures when I am quoting!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, scwk0511 said:

For the life of me, I cannot get rid of the pictures when I am quoting!

You just have to get the flashing line that's there when you type to be after the picture so you can press back space to delete it (the same way you delete text). Try clicking in the quote box, either underneath or to the right of the picture, and then deleting it by pressing back space. 

Or if you have trouble clicking in the quote box, click underneath it and use your keyboard's arrow keys to move the flashing line in there. If it still doesn't work don't worry though, I give reminders so it doesn't happen every time someone quotes a picture but doesn't matter much if it happens occasionally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

You just have to get the flashing line that's there when you type to be after the picture so you can press back space to delete it (the same way you delete text). Try clicking in the quote box, either underneath or to the right of the picture, and then deleting it by pressing back space. 

Or if you have trouble clicking in the quote box, click underneath it and use your keyboard's arrow keys to move the flashing line in there. If it still doesn't work don't worry though, I give reminders so it doesn't happen every time someone quotes a picture but doesn't matter much if it happens occasionally.

I still have issues doing this on mobile.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lizziebix said:

I still have issues doing this on mobile.

Ahh I see. Well then maybe people should just do it if they can and otherwise not worry.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Here comes another debate with @JJ1964about whether Billies sexier topless or with a revealing shirt...:D

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, a123 said:

Here comes another debate with @JJ1964about whether Billies sexier topless or with a revealing shirt...:D

I can't decide. ;)

43 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I can't decide. ;)

Me neither. ;)

I vote for both. He is hot with or without a shirt on. ?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I vote for both. He is hot with or without a shirt on. ?

Same for me, either way, he's sexy as hell. 

I'd say there are three options: 

1. Revealing shirt

2. No shirt

3. Taking a shirt off

I love all three options to be honest. I mean the man is just beautiful!  I would agree, though, that #3 is probably the sexiest of the three, with a tie between #1 and #2 for the next place.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2016 at 10:44 AM, Jane Lannister said:

OMG I just love his little tummy , it makes him look like a real human being...a very very beautiful human being.

• Like 1

Just found this lovely thing for the pro-shirtless Billie Joe crowd. I think this one is pretty recent, he looks pretty damn amazing and the picture seems like it's only a couple years old...YUM

IMG_20160627_133506_zpsxgwrclra.jpg

• Like 2