Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

Judging by interviews at the time I think there's a good chance he was pretty messed up on drink/drugs and going through personal problems during other instances of him stripping off in the 90s too, have to say I find it a bit silly to treat photos/videos from iHeart as a totally sacred and solemn thing but photos/videos from every other time he was messed up on stage and going through personal issues to whatever extent as just fine and dandy. In any case there's no requirement to spoiler anything in this thread unless you want to, there's no rule that "revealed" photos have to be attractive to be posted.

We dont necessarily know that he was struggling all those other times he stripped. Yes I know he struggled with alcohol and drugs for a long time but maybe he did it just to get a reaction from people. Or maybe he thinks he has a nice body and likes to show it off. I think he does anyway. ;)

We dont necessarily know that he was struggling all those other times he stripped. Yes I know he struggled with alcohol and drugs for a long time but maybe he did it just to get a reaction from people. Or maybe he thinks he has a nice body and likes to show it off. I think he does anyway. ;)

I agree with you, I think he stripped off because he wanted to :lol:. What I meant was since we're entertained by his stripping from other times, during at least some of which he was drunk off his arse and going through some problems with drink/drugs at the time according to what he himself has said in past interviews, it's a bit silly to treat that one incident of it as totally sacred and as if it was definitely only caused by drink/drugs and not also just something he's always liked to do. In other words if some people don't like photos from iHeart that's fine but I don't think others should be condemned for posting them.

I agree with you, I think he stripped off because he wanted to :lol:. What I meant was since we're entertained by his stripping from other times, during at least some of which he was drunk off his arse and going through some problems with drink/drugs at the time according to what he himself has said in past interviews, it's a bit silly to treat that one incident of it as totally sacred and as if it was definitely only caused by drink/drugs and not also just something he's always liked to do. In other words if some people don't like photos from iHeart that's fine but I don't think others should be condemned for posting them.

I get what you're saying and totally agree.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This place's a little lonely...

I'll with this one I just saw on his thread...

11363963_825409720860441_109100007_n.jpg

:eyebrows:

And some oldies

tumblr_npfwqjHWzX1rf9k3oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_npfwqjHWzX1rf9k3oo2_400.jpg

tumblr_npfwqjHWzX1rf9k3oo3_1280.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Well if arms can be here feet can be here, some people find feet attractive :P

• Like 1

I see no issue with that pic being here. It does reveal that the man needs more sun. Therefore there should be more pics of him in shorts, shirtless. Or a wet suit.

• Like 4

I see no issue with that pic being here. It does reveal that the man needs more sun. Therefore there should be more pics of him in shorts, shirtless. Or a wet suit.

Thank god Oakland has been cloudy for about a month!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...