Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

8 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

Or just doesn't know how to buy shirts that fit him. He does a lot of moving around in clothes that basically only fit if he stayed completely still. Hence all the belly shots when he raises his arms. Not that I'm complaining....

He doesn’t buy his own shirts 😉

8 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

Or just doesn't know how to buy shirts that fit him. He does a lot of moving around in clothes that basically only fit if he stayed completely still. Hence all the belly shots when he raises his arms. Not that I'm complaining....

Or he wants to show off his belly/hips :eyebrows:. Don't they have their tour outfits custom made and tailored to them? I think he just likes it that way (or did until recently when he had the secret extra button added anyway :P)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Or he wants to show off his belly/hips :eyebrows:. Don't they have their tour outfits custom made and tailored to them? I think he just likes it that way (or did until recently when he had the secret extra button added anyway :P)

Maybe he should strike more action poses while his tailor is trying to figure out how to fit him, haha. But like I said, I'm not complaining :) 

25 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He doesn’t buy his own shirts 😉

He must decide the size though or else the person who does would be fired by now, haha.

• Like 1

On 17/11/2017 at 12:31 AM, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

*cue a line of volunteers who would buy shirts for him 

Or help him try them on for size....

He knows fine well there are lots of us drooling over him out here and he gives us hope and little glimpses of Bellie 😍

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Holy shit, I forgot about this thread! It's so old that most of the links are dead now. :lol:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

That's such a cool video.

Yes, her other videos are great too!
And Billie's performance of "Still Breading"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Waste said:

I thought that this is what this chat is for, lol.

No actual full-frontal nudity is allowed on this site. Sorry to disappoint LOL. I am aware of one naked Tre pic and one naked Billie pic, but unfortunately no naked Mike pics. :( (I am referring here to public photos that were taken consensually, not like sleazy paparazzi stuff. Not sure if or what paparazzi pics exist but I stay away from anything that was not legally and consensually taken since that is just wrong.)