Billie Joe Armstrong

BeachBum

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wth happened in this thread? :mellow: This thread is for pictures of the gorgeous man BJA and not to discuss his children's weight/height (?!) or Idk. Please get back to post pictures. THANKS

LOOK
7a071202877611e39cc2125190cee429_7.jpg

brandystjohn: 4 button suit I custom made for Billie Joe Armstrong's Grammy performance last night. Had 4 days to make it. Love how it turned out!

LOOK

7a071202877611e39cc2125190cee429_7.jpg

brandystjohn: 4 button suit I custom made for Billie Joe Armstrong's Grammy performance last night. Had 4 days to make it. Love how it turned out!

In the last picture he look so HANDSOME and so BEAUTIFUL, omg i don't even know what to do.............

tumblr_m2qu0duP3L1rnvwt1.gif

No, in this context it was can. He called it a man crush. I feel when talking about Billie Joe, wether you are heterosexual or not, you do not need to label it as a man crush. It can just be called a crush.

Although adding on that, how can you have something as tiny and petty as a crush on a man as great as Billie Joe Armstrong? That is love my friend. I sure as fuck love him.

Okay, got it! :lol: I understand the context now. It's not surprising that a guy is attracted to Billie because, well, he's Billie and he should be attractive to pretty much any sentient creature. So it's just a crush, no need to classify it because he's just Billie.

I do agree about the shallowness of "crush", though. With Billie it's just so much more. How can you NOT be in love with him?

3381549a87c211e3bc5912294d621823_8.jpg
armstrongjoey My beautiful family last night.

Minus Jakob

34min

Wow, that is just beautiful and so sweet! :wub: How are the Armstrongs consistently like one of the best looking families? It's not fair! XD

And Billie's hair when it's like that honestly makes him look like 10 years younger. He doesn't look old to begin with at all, but give him the 21CB era hair any hint of age just melts off of him. Pretty incredible.

Anyway... don't think this one is here yet:

r620-3f0081a436e5a324291ed2e8d85461db.jp

Love all the new photos. Thanks so much for posting them.

/off topic = where the heck have you been? haven't see you around in awhile.

Anyway... don't think this one is here yet:

r620-3f0081a436e5a324291ed2e8d85461db.jp

I've got that in HQ, but don't have time to upload it now. Can post later if you all want it. :)

I've got that in HQ, but don't have time to upload it now. Can post later if you all want it. :)

yes please :D

There's a new pic of Billie with thebandana but I don t know how to upload it here with my phone..

It is on instagram if you search #billiejoearmstrong:)

EDIT: nevermind, done lol here it is

HsV2rsC.jpg

Okay, got it! :lol: I understand the context now. It's not surprising that a guy is attracted to Billie because, well, he's Billie and he should be attractive to pretty much any sentient creature. So it's just a crush, no need to classify it because he's just Billie.

I do agree about the shallowness of "crush", though. With Billie it's just so much more. How can you NOT be in love with him?

It's just that he chose to put the word man in "crush" as if his gender has anything to do with being attracted to that man.

He's seriously one of the most gorgeous people on the planet, jesus christ *-*

858555jh.jpg

Can we just admire how good he looks in stripes and short sleeves? Ahem, those fucking arms.

He's seriously one of the most gorgeous people on the planet, jesus christ *-*

858555jh.jpg

Can we just admire how good he looks in stripes and short sleeves? Ahem, those fucking arms.

:wub: *swoon* :wub:

Crotch shot :eyebrows::blush:

35a145305031685.jpg

(Click on image for HQ.)

And yes, I know this pic is in GDA's gallery, but this is a larger version.

For all you pervs.

:P

tumblr_n06mxjYImW1qd0zeso1_1280.jpg

Umm, how is this possible? Seriously. Billie must have like super strong telomeres or something that don't ever let his chromosomes deteriorate. Basically, that means there is no degradation of genetic information and he doesn't age (or just EXTREMELY slowly).

Of course I'm joking here, but dear god, he is really amazing. Whatever is going on in him is sure working. That's almost 10 fucking years and he looks just barely any older!

Umm, how is this possible? Seriously. Billie must have like super strong telomeres or something that don't ever let his chromosomes deteriorate. Basically, that means there is no degradation of genetic information and he doesn't age (or just EXTREMELY slowly).

Of course I'm joking here, but dear god, he is really amazing. Whatever is going on in him is sure working. That's almost 10 fucking years and he looks just barely any older!

Clones by the dozen...?

I am studying the DNA right now for my biochemistry exam and your description made me smile :D

BeoDE-QIgAEgLip.jpg

those eyes... I COULD SWIM IN THEM. (sorry fangirl moment), he kinda reminds me of a cat.

Archived