Billie Joe Armstrong

BeachBum

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahah omg :lol:

btw I just read that these mustard pics came from Billie's iphone :mellow: How can someone have access to his Iphone!? :huh:

IDK... who is this "I'm UNO!" watermark? Is that someone's instagram?

...out of respect of privacy etc should someone not delete the "mustard" photos (or peeps could delete their own posts and quoted images) then as it is rather disturbing if they are coming from Billie's iPhone or a private account.

The photos are coming from this fanpage is seems

*link removed*

Not sure how they're getting them though.

:o there's even that pic that Billie took in Moscow with Adie :blink:...and the Billie and Norah pic too

I think they have access to his private Instagram :unsure: 'cause Billie took that pic with his phone (there's a pic of him taking that pic)

Edit: I just deleted that pic of Billie... wow It's kind of creepy that someone is stalkering him to this point..and reposting all his private instagram pics

Yeah the pictures on that site are freaky. Wtf. It's not like they don't give us enough of their lives without stealing private images. Always astounds me how people manage it though. These teen girls should get jobs with the FBI haha. Creeps. For sure these pics should go though...and probably the creepy link too. Not that I gave a say but just sayin lol.

The photos are coming from this fanpage is seems

*Link removed*

Not sure how they're getting them though.

please do not post images are links to images that include family members unless they are from a Green Day event. Please see the Family Picture Policy for more info

IDK... who is this "I'm UNO!" watermark? Is that someone's instagram?

I happen to know that the I'm Uno watermark is there because he put it on there. That photo was changed as his Icon on Ask.fm earlier today.

Yeah the pictures on that site are freaky. Wtf. It's not like they don't give us enough of their lives without stealing private images. Always astounds me how people manage it though. These teen girls should get jobs with the FBI haha. Creeps. For sure these pics should go though...and probably the creepy link too. Not that I gave a say but just sayin lol.

or rather with the NSA :lol:

Yep, major man crush going on here. :P

This is Billie fucking Joe, you can just call it a crush.

167a308c34cb11e38c4722000a9f1966_8.jpg

Oh dear, he looks like a buttered chicken before being roasted... or buttered sweetcorn...

I meant in his head! :)

The beard is part of his head. It counts as grey hair. ;)

This is Billie fucking Joe, you can just call it a crush.

*Can't. It's can't. I just had to make that clear that's what you meant. You CAN'T just call it a crush on Billie.

*Can't. It's can't. I just had to make that clear that's what you meant. You CAN'T just call it a crush on Billie.

No, in this context it was can. He called it a man crush. I feel when talking about Billie Joe, wether you are heterosexual or not, you do not need to label it as a man crush. It can just be called a crush.

Although adding on that, how can you have something as tiny and petty as a crush on a man as great as Billie Joe Armstrong? That is love my friend. I sure as fuck love him.

Archived