Mike Dirnt

BeachBum

This is a thread to post pictures of Mike Dirnt

There's a few basic rules you are asked to follow.

1. Don't hyperlink the pictures. Meaning, unless they are a thumbnail, the images should NOT be clickable.

2. Don't post more than 10 pictures a day in this thread. It helps control the flow of the thread and ensures that no one person is taking up a single page all to them themselves.

3.Please place GIFS in spoilers or better yet post them in the Green Day Gif Thread http://www.greendayc...green-day-gifs/

*IMPORTANT*

• No pictures of the band's family members unless they are official publicity photos or from Green Day related events such as concerts, award shows, public events etc. This means no paparazzi photos and no private photos! This forum is dedicated to Green Day, not their families.
    • Requests for personal or paparazzi pictures (non-publicity pictures) of their kids, girlfriends, wives, brothers, sisters, parents, etc may not be made.
      • No nude pics of the band members

[*]Don't be a dick. If you think there is a possibility that the band wouldn't want the picture on the internet, please extend that common courtesy to them.

[*]A moderator has the right to remove a image if they feel it violates the policy.

If you break this policy, you will receive a verbal warning, if you continue to break this policy you will receive a warning.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An epic bike for an epic man! I can believe I didn't notice this thread till now. It really needs this pic:

90615530.jpg:wub: :wub: :wub:

tumblr_m4zydqd6qz1qekbyuo1_500.png

tumblr_m4zydqd6qz1qekbyuo2_500.png

He looks great on these new pics!

I tried so much to save these pics from the website but it didnt happen :/ Thanks for new wallpapers for my PC :D

tumblr_m4yq0hYF9C1qlu5yvo1_400.png

tumblr_m502vauWVR1r2h0loo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m501mp7UhH1ql1089o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4zwak2lwK1rvxnulo1_500.jpg

My 300th post and some Awesome pictures :D

Thanks for the 50th Like Danny

:P

tumblr_m4yq0hYF9C1qlu5yvo1_400.png

tumblr_m502vauWVR1r2h0loo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m501mp7UhH1ql1089o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4zwak2lwK1rvxnulo1_500.jpg

My 300th post and some Awesome pictures :D

Thanks for the 50th Like Danny

:P

Congratulations for 300th post, awesome pic and you're welcome. I've just taken the challenge of liking every single pic in this thread!

greenday200.jpg

And I'll go posting my extense Mike Dirnt collection ^_^

Archived