Tré Cool

BeachBum

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I must have some Tré for you in my Green Day folder. Let me see... Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Billie, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike... oh, look:

91face784d62477836o2.jpg

tumblr_m59r5lDqGU1qfkfmao1_500.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

tumblr_m5b4admCZB1qfkfmao1_500.jpg

107857276.jpg

107857278.jpg <---- ARMS!!! :runaround:

Okay, I must have some Tré for you in my Green Day folder. Let me see... Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Billie, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike... oh, look:

91face784d62477836o2.jpg

Thank you :rose:

Thank you :rose:

You're welcome. I'll have to collect some sexy Tré I guess.

You're welcome. I'll have to collect some sexy Tré I guess.

Of course you have! :P(I collect a lot from the 3 of them)

i never write on here, so you know i mean it, can somebody please give me a link to either the instagram directly or if nobody has that then at least the tumblr of the person that appears to know?

tumblr_m57ksj5Orn1qek15no1_500.jpg

tumblr_m57kuey0j41qek15no1_500.jpg:lol:

i never write on here, so you know i mean it, can somebody please give me a link to either the instagram directly or if nobody has that then at least the tumblr of the person that appears to know?

I don't know it, but some people here on GDC knows it though they don't want to say it... =/

tumblr_m5dai0U7zF1qj1zf6o1_500.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

(Tumblr)

How can Tré's pics have suck bad quality sometimes when he has a lot of million $?

Instagram is an iPhone app, so he's taking them in his phone, so depending on the model he has they might be low quality.

tumblr_m57ksj5Orn1qek15no1_500.jpg

tumblr_m57kuey0j41qek15no1_500.jpg:lol:

I don't know it, but some people here on GDC knows it though they don't want to say it... =/

thats not entirely fair to us when somebody must have told them in the first place

Instagram is an iPhone app, so he's taking them in his phone, so depending on the model he has they might be low quality.

Oh, that clears it a bit. Although I still think Tré has anough money to have the latest model, but probably that's not his biggest priority haha

thats not entirely fair to us when somebody must have told them in the first place

Exactly

35s132.jpg cutie :wub:

I know. But they say that they discovered the username by themselves so we should "do the same". :dry:

Best Tré pic for me is the one where he is touching Mike's little Willie in BiaB :lol: They should do those weird things between them more often

Archived