Tré Cool

BeachBum

This is a thread to post pictures of Tré Cool

There's a few basic rules you are asked to follow.

1. Don't hyperlink the pictures. Meaning, unless they are a thumbnail, the images should NOT be clickable.

2. Don't post more than 10 pictures a day in this thread. It helps control the flow of the thread and ensures that no one person is taking up a single page all to them self.

3.Please place GIFS in spoilers or better yet post them in the Green Day Gif Thread http://www.greendayc...green-day-gifs/

*IMPORTANT*

• No pictures of the band's family members unless they are official publicity photos or from Green Day related events such as concerts, award shows, public events etc. This means no paparazzi photos and no private photos! This forum is dedicated to Green Day, not their families.
    • Requests for personal or paparazzi pictures (non-publicity pictures) of their kids, girlfriends, wives, brothers, sisters, parents, etc may not be made.
      • No nude pics of the band members

[*]Don't be a dick. If you think there is a possibility that the band wouldn't want the picture on the internet, please extend that common courtesy to them.

[*]A moderator has the right to remove a image if they feel it violates the policy.

If you break this policy, you will receive a verbal warning, if you continue to break this policy you will receive a warning.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing to be the first posting here, the thread of the Best Drummer in the world!!! :bunny:tc.jpg

LAOctober82005-7.jpg

LAOctober82005-8.jpg

i took it from tumblr but i assume its from Tres instagram

^ That pic looks new...typical Tre...he drops em i dont wanna hear that noise!!

schlappy: i think it to, but its look if he is in the studio....

Yeah...looks like a studio shot...guess the guys have found inventive ways of creating a "new sound" lol.

105280542.jpg

105280543.jpg

Perhaps the people who knows his username on instagram and don't want to say it because it's "secret" is the same people who divulge his pictures on tumblr... :ninja:

Archived