Green Day

BeachBum

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_mphj4fa0kA1rf9k3oo1_500.jpg

bno3.jpg
Wanted (Hungary), 13th September 1998. Sorry for the scribbling, my little neighbour hated Green Day (he was six years old) and he scribbled over Tré.

Wow, 6 years old and already hating? :ermm: and he's scribbled all over Tré's face, Iva why did you let that happen? :pinch::(

He's not like that now when he's almost 21, but at 5-6, he was drinking other people's drinks, swearing at TV and so on. So, he didn't exactly hate them, perhaps the word is too strong, but he was irritated by them, maybe they were scary to him.

There was this time when he talked to one of my Green Day posters, he pointed at Billie and said:

"I hate this guy!"

I asked him why.

"BECAUSE HE'S GOT A DISGUSTING FAT ASS!"

It was entertaining. :D

1003444_10151658422808961_1277244865_n.j

He's not like that now when he's almost 21, but at 5-6, he was drinking other people's drinks, swearing at TV and so on. So, he didn't exactly hate them, perhaps the word is too strong, but he was irritated by them, maybe they were scary to him.

There was this time when he talked to one of my Green Day posters, he pointed at Billie and said:

"I hate this guy!"

I asked him why.

"BECAUSE HE'S GOT A DISGUSTING FAT ASS!"

It was entertaining. :D

Hahahaha :lol: Ok, I get you on that maybe he was afraid of them. My nephew said some stuff that wasn't nice :ninja: I yelled at him! :lol: but only to make him understand...

Now I feel bad. I promise to get you a couple of good photos or video of Tré's bra dance on Monday! :)

And just realised my "little neighbour" is less than three months older than you. LOL. I'm stupid when tired.

There you go, in the meantime:

8902660906_fd9f65ccb1_o.jpg

Now I feel bad. I promise to get you a couple of good photos or video of Tré's bra dance on Monday! :)

And just realised my "little neighbour" is less than three months older than you. LOL. I'm stupid when tired.

There you go, in the meantime:

8902660906_fd9f65ccb1_o.jpg

Oh no, don't feel bad! :hug: We all say some silly stuff at some point :lol:

But I'd really love to see your pics of Tré on the next show :wub::banana::happy:

Archived