I'm Back.. - Selling

raiderr

1.) how many singles are in the singles box?

2.) what are the last 4 songs on the slappy vinyl?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great stuff ! super collection ! and I thought I was a superfan :) I can play pretty all GD on guitar ! so HA HA !

holy shit!!!!!! I would die if I had all these things!!!!!!!!!!

I really envy you...

Some of your pictures are upside down.

It's because they are sold - check the initial post

wow you got a pretty awesome collection!! i would defiantly buy something just need to find my allowance money xDD

Hey ho!

I'm interested in some of the boots, especially in "unplugged", but before I make my final decision I'm sad I've to ask for the prices, because, you know, I'm tragically not a millionaire....;)

I'll sneek this in there for those who are paying attention....

For all of those who make a purhcase your name will go in a hat for a free drawing that will contain some goodies shipped free of charge to the winner. The drawing will be June 15th to put a date on it.... so chime in and buy something and maybe you will get more than you paid for.

PEACE

To make it more interesting ... each item you buy will result in 1 vote.. the more you buy the better chance you have to win.

oh god, seems like i gotta ask my mummy whether i'm allowed to buy something :shok:

That's an amazing collection! How long did it take to collect it all? Have you got fun plans for the proceeds of the sale - hope it's something cool like an epic vacation!

It's because they are sold - check the initial post

Ok, but if you're adding things (like last night), why not take off the sold ones that are grouped together? (there seem to be a lot of groups sold)

And I do mean the groups - I know its a hassle to take off the ones spread out in the middle of the list, especially as they go, but you have groups of five or eight things together that have been sold.

What's that Kerplunk thing in the packet? img0509large.jpg

img0509large.jpg

That woudl be a Scarf that is still sealed in plastic...

That's an amazing collection! How long did it take to collect it all? Have you got fun plans for the proceeds of the sale - hope it's something cool like an epic vacation!

My Wife's College Loans...

Ok, but if you're adding things (like last night), why not take off the sold ones that are grouped together? (there seem to be a lot of groups sold)

And I do mean the groups - I know its a hassle to take off the ones spread out in the middle of the list, especially as they go, but you have groups of five or eight things together that have been sold.

It might be the best way to go... I'm looking into this..

How much for the 1,000 hours vinyl?

and how much (on average) are you thinking about selling CDs and Vinyls? Thanks :D

Could you contact me on JackoAllDay@googlemail.com so I can reply quicker? cheers :D

how much for that green day written on the heart and those shooter glasses?

How much for the 1,000 hours vinyl?

and how much (on average) are you thinking about selling CDs and Vinyls? Thanks :D

Could you contact me on JackoAllDay@googlemail.com so I can reply quicker? cheers :D

PM Offers Please

I am really interested in the guitar picks! How much are you selling them for?

I'm interested in the Warning sign. :o How much for it?

And also, I don't see it anymore so I guess it's been sold, but that yellow Warning tape? Where did you find that?

Do you send stuff to the netherlands?

Sure Do

I am really interested in the guitar picks! How much are you selling them for?

PM me what a fair offer would be ---- could be sending them your way!

I'm interested in the Warning sign. :o How much for it?

And also, I don't see it anymore so I guess it's been sold, but that yellow Warning tape? Where did you find that?

PM me an offer on the warning sign.. it is rather large . about the size of a wet floor sign like a janitor would use... so keep that in mind for shipping. The tape has been put back instead of sold. It was a promo to music shops to decorate. I bought a whole roll off of the bay back in 2000. The offers were not high enough and instead of keep it out there I just removed it.

how much for that green day written on the heart and those shooter glasses?

PM all offers

For those paying attention ... the next 2 people that buy 3 or more items will receive a free Pinhead Gunpowder - Down In Front - Promo Poster included in their order for no additional charge.. all you have to do is mention it in your order...

For those paying attention ... the next 2 people that buy 3 or more items will receive a free Pinhead Gunpowder - Down In Front - Promo Poster included in their order for no additional charge.. all you have to do is mention it in your order...

Does that include me, if I send you the rest of my payment later tonight?! :)

Archived