I'm Back.. - Selling

raiderr

Hey Everyone,

Raiderr asked me to drop a line in here about the deal we worked out. I dropped a good amount of change for a pair of rare records (a fair deal) and just received them in the mail tonight. They were packaged safely and in perfect condition. I would buy from Raiderr again without hesitation (& probably will). If anyone wants too ask me about anything feel free too.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Raiderr asked me to let everyone know about working everything out.

He made it really easy to work out costs of everything and the items were sent out amazingly quickly, I got them today, a week after we'd agreed on the price and I'd paid him, and since I live in the UK I think a week is great. The items were well packaged and so nothing was damaged.

Definitely consider buying more stuff from him!

Hey guys, I bought two vinyls from raiderr and have recieved them today. The packaging was excellent, the shipping time was very reasonable (especially because I am international), and the products are of fantastic quality. This was actually better than transactions I've had on eBay or Amazon, as the shipping time from them is ridiculous, and I have in the past recieved my items damaged due to poor packaging. I would definately buy from raiderr again without hesitation. Thanks so much!

Just received my Pinhead Gunpoweder LP with two EPs! Excellent deal, I couldn't be more excited! I'm spinning Goodbye Elliston Avenue right now (on beautiful clear vinyl, might I add) and it sounds awesome!

I ordered them on the 2nd, and just got them today; five business days, fair deal! Everything was exceptionally convenient; the cost, the payment. A very laid back transaction, and I couldn't be happier.

So, as many have stated above, I am definitely ordering again soon! Can't wait.

Five stars.

The end of the 1st - "Prise Drawing" is quickly approaching. It is 1 week from today. I am open to suggestions as to what the prize should be from what I have available. If you would be so kind as to drop me a PM as to what you would like it to be I would appreciate it. If you have purchased from me let me know what you think because it might just be what you win....

Thanks again for all those who have purchased something...

Please tell me noone has the Lip Balm. My girlfriend's dog ate hers in like 5th grade, and I've been looking to replace it since we started dating.

Received the items today. There was a little mishap with one of them but it fixed quite quickly and easily. Thank you so much :)

I received My "order" today and I'm Totally happy !!!

Thanks for the fast shipment to the Netherlands!

Posting here to keep it in the thread as well. Here are the prizes..

First off I would like to thank everyone that have bought my items.... I am trying to give away Quality Items and THERE IS STILL TIME LEFT TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASES.....

I figured out what the contest prize will be for the June 15th Drawing... The drawing will take place at 11:59 PM that night to give you ample time to get your purchases in and paid for.

Buy something anything.... each item counts as a vote...

So get back over here and buy something.. You could win over 100$ worth of merchandise for placing a single 10$ order...

I'm Back.. - Selling - Green Day Chat - Green Day Community

Anyway.. here it is:

img0664small.jpg

Nimrod - German Press Original w/ Insert

img0646small.jpg

Berkely Press 39 Smooth - Sealed

img0651small.jpg

Musical Chairs Reprise Compilation

img0492large.jpg

Warning - Sticker Sheet

img0491large.jpg

Insomniac - Sticker Sheet

I just got my order today :)

534252_10151203273369546_2081657114_n.jpg

I love it all, thanks so much for giving us a chance on getting stuff like this. Back when this stuff came out, I wasn't old enough to work, my parents couldn't buy me any of this. Now that I'm an adult, I can start my own great collection. So thank you again :)

AND there's a contest? You spoil us ;)

Last day. The sale will go on but the drawing is tomorrow. Get your purchases in and paid for by midnight eastern tomorrow to be elgible.

Thanks again.

First off I know that people will ask how the winner was chosen so here it is...

In excel I placed everyones name in for the numbers of items that they had purchased. I then put a formula in that put random numbers by each name. With the names out of order I regenerated the random numbers beside each name. In a separate spreadsheet using a formula to randomly chose a number between all the items purchased.... and ....

And the winner is..

victimcatch22

Your package will go out Monday.. Contact me for info

I again appreciate everyones purchases. I'm glad I chose this forum and I know everything is going where it will be appreciated. I'm so pleased I am starting the contest over and on the 15th of JULY we will be drawing for

img0604small.jpg

1000 HOURS 1ST PRESS ON GREEN

Thats right... so get your votes in by buying something and get a chance to own some RARE Green Day Vinyl.

I got my signed and thumbprinted by Billie Joe Armstrong, warning vinyl today. Thanks so much! I love it so much.. its my new prized possession :) who would have thought an object could bring me so much happiness? Raiderr you are the best! I highly recommend that if you love green day you buy something from this awesome thread.. if I had more money I would buy everything on here

Got one of my orders today. Great price and extremely well packaged (I actually had problems getting the cd out of the package it was so well wrapped :lol: ). Overall really happy with how easy it was to buy from raiderr :) Would definitely recommend him as a trustworthy seller. I'll hopefully be in a position to buy more in the next few weeks!

I just got my package today! :happy:

They were very well wrapped and everything was good as new!

I would defiantly buy from Raiderr again and I highly suggest buying Green Day merchandise from him!!

Thanks again! :)

Got the second half of my order today, delighted with everything, really well packaged. I'd say I will be buying again from raiderr some how!

:)

Hey man what would you consider a decent starting price for the lot?

Hey man what would you consider a decent starting price for the lot?

"The Lot"? you mean what I have left?

Added some more items!

Just got mine today.

Thanks a lot! It was packaged wonderfully and in perfect shape. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Second package arrived today. Thank you very much for the stuff and the bonus DVD!

• 2 weeks later...

Second package arrived today. Thank you very much for the stuff and the bonus DVD!

No problem thanks for the purchase.

Thanks raiderr for 1000 hours. It looks so awesome on my shelf.

Who won 1000 hours on green vinyl?

Archived