Green Day 5/2 - Studio video #15

petros

Tre is still recording his drum parts, I know that much.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tre is still recording his drum parts, I know that much.

You know that or you're just guessing?

You know that or you're just guessing?

It's what I've heard and it's not unbelievable given who I heard it from; seems also like they're very close to being finished, but don't take my word on that one

It's what I've heard and it's not unbelievable given who I heard it from; seems also like they're very close to being finished, but don't take my word on that one

Oh ok thanks.That proves the theory they record every song individually and they don't do the vocals last.

Can't wait for them to finish recording and start the promotion for the albums.

Tre still had 8ish songs left to record as of last week.Tre still had 8ish songs left to record as of last week.

Tre still had 8ish songs left to record as of last week.Tre still had 8ish songs left to record as of last week.

Those 8 songs are for uno or the trilogy in general?

Tre still had 8ish songs left to record as of last week.

Tre as in the album Tre or the person Tre? :lol: And, out of curiosity, where did this information come from?

Only 8 songs to go? Damn they really do record fast

Hang on hang on hang on.... This all very exciting, but....

WHY HAVEN’T YOU BEEN TELLING US ALL YOUR GOSSIP!? :P

What else do you know? Come on.... we can all keep a secret :)

Only 8 songs to go? Damn they really do record fast

Fast? They've been in the studio since February, if anything I think they've been on time if not slow. And no more gossip for now guys...

That particular piece of information comes from Tre's Instagram, if I'm not completely mistaken.

maybe you are a member of Green Day in disguise? This would explain why you know these things, but nobody else knows anything. you know:" nobody know nothing and anybody know anything xD

Wait, tre has instagram!? interesting.....

Yes he has instagram. In fact he wrote on his facebook account: "I am on instagram"... . Somebody know his username on instagram .... bbut they do not want to tell which is ... I have tried unsuccessfully to find him = (

well, if he wanted people to find him he’d have posted it i guess?

it’s been 6 days since the last video, when do you reckon we’ll get a new one?

Yes he has instagram. In fact he wrote on his facebook account: "I am on instagram"... . Somebody know his username on instagram .... bbut they do not want to tell which is ... I have tried unsuccessfully to find him = (

Mwahahaha you'll never find it :lol:

Mwahahaha you'll never find it :lol:

actually, it’s pretty easy to find :P

I'm just gonna say one thing regarding the Tre instagram thing; he posted he was on there, so he's inviting fans to at least try and find him. But, no one else did, so if you do find Tre, please leave any of his friends or family that might also be on there alone. They didn't ask to be found, just like back when he was first using FB and people used his FB to find all his family members personal accounts. Don't be the awkward weirdo who follows people who don't want to be followed!

I'm just gonna say one thing regarding the Tre instagram thing; he posted he was on there, so he's inviting fans to at least try and find him. But, no one else did, so if you do find Tre, please leave any of his friends or family that might also be on there alone. They didn't ask to be found, just like back when he was first using FB and people used his FB to find all his family members personal accounts. Don't be the awkward weirdo who follows people who don't want to be followed!

People did that!? creepy...

I admit to looking, but only in the hope of finding some photos of them in the studio. I feel really bad now :/

Anyway, this has fuck all to do with the studio video...

i tried with everything: the snoo, trecool trècool, trécool trecoolsdrums but nothin... i'm not able to find him...I really do not understand why people who found him not want to say what is hisusername. The excuse: he didn't wrote it on facebook, it is totally stupid. you could at least write the username privately to those who have asked politely. but you know what they say .... to make good. =)

His name on instagram will not be what we expect :)

I'd only be interested to know his name there only if he post info like this from the albums. And that's it. Like I said before I don't have fb, instagram or whatever so I'm not gonna be looking for him, asking for some "friendship request" or anything 'cause I don't see the point on that. If he had a twitter I'd definitely follow him! :shy:

Archived