Jump to content
Sweet Armataged Chump

Weather

Recommended Posts

lizziebix
4 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

We’re getting 40+ cm of snow tomorrow night :lol:

Oy vay.  We're only getting a couple of inches everyday this week along with sleet and possible rain that will turn to ice.  :lol:   What a crazy weather week!

Be safe with all that snow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lindsay

It's been cold as balls. Around -28 C daily (without windchill) for almost the past 2 weeks now. Normally we'd have a chinook by now warming things up. Apparently this is our worst cold spell in 21 years. It's supposed to start warming up tomorrow though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tre's Busted Drumkit
8 hours ago, Lindsay said:

It's been cold as balls. Around -28 C daily (without windchill) for almost the past 2 weeks now. Normally we'd have a chinook by now warming things up. Apparently this is our worst cold spell in 21 years. It's supposed to start warming up tomorrow though!

Apparently Trump has solved global warming by telling it that it doesn't exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
o_O

snowed for 2 hours then all sleet. roads are fucking horrible. don't go out if you PA people don't have to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider

Heatwave - I need to put out ice buckets for our new chickens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him

Had a snow day last wednesday because of freezing rain, and another one today :dance: 

Nice to have an extra day to catch up on assignments and not have to drive to school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR

First sunburn of the year! I think this is a new record for me, but who expected us to have 70-degree weather in April? 

0b2b08a7-9c6e-4bd3-a6fe-b934caa16774.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tre's Busted Drumkit
1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

First sunburn of the year! I think this is a new record for me, but who expected us to have 70-degree weather in April? 

 

Aren't you guys about to get murdered by a blizzard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR
2 hours ago, Tre's Busted Drumkit said:

Aren't you guys about to get murdered by a blizzard?

Nope, just rain for us, thankfully!

Though there is a 35-degree difference right now between the central part of the state (where I am) and the northern part of the state (where I left, because of reasons like that). So maybe it’ll be cold enough to snow up north! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
o_O

wind gust of 40+ tstorms last night that knocked our power out, tornadoes everywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tre's Busted Drumkit
2 hours ago, o_O said:

wind gust of 40+ tstorms last night that knocked our power out, tornadoes everywhere. 

That's one thing I will not miss about this house. A squirrel's fart takes out the power.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lizziebix

6 inches of snow yesterday.  :(  Had to drive to Milwaukee for theatre and to visit with a couple of hubby's friends from high school.  Driving to/from was horrible.  1/4 mile visibility and no more than 40 mph on the highway.  Took forever.  Really long driving day but a lot of fun with hubby's friends made it worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montclare
19 hours ago, lizziebix said:

6 inches of snow yesterday.  :(  Had to drive to Milwaukee for theatre and to visit with a couple of hubby's friends from high school.  Driving to/from was horrible.  1/4 mile visibility and no more than 40 mph on the highway.  Took forever.  Really long driving day but a lot of fun with hubby's friends made it worth it.

And today it's 70.  Sounds about right. :lol:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×