Green Day Dookie "Ernie"

beejeezee

Hey guys; I may be coming into ownership of three Dookie's with the Ernie back cover, since I only need 1 I thought i'd see if anyone here would be interested in the other two and how much someone might pay for one. Thanks.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can never have enough Dookie.. :lol:

If you take a look in the record stores here, there are more than enough Dookie albums with Ernie on the back. In fact, that's the only one I've ever seen here. I guess the one without Ernie could be considered rare here.

Dookie is...The Dookie, man.

XD

You can never have enough Dookie.. :lol:

Really? Where I live it's rare to find an Ernie one . . .

where do you live?

as far as i know the Ernie one was the original, but they got problems with the rights or anything, so they had to remove him, but as far as i know just in the USA and maybe someother countries, but in Europe they still sell the Ernie one, it's the only one you get here :lol:

where do you live?

as far as i know the Ernie one was the original, but they got problems with the rights or anything, so they had to remove him, but as far as i know just in the USA and maybe someother countries, but in Europe they still sell the Ernie one, it's the only one you get here :lol:

Exactly, in Europe the most common Dookie copies are with Ernie, in the US the contrary :)

I remember they talked about this a while ago... *searching*

HERE! :woot:

http://www.greendayc...62#entry4324762

Well I don't know wheter this can help for the first question though :rolleyes:

I bought my copy with all the earnie stuff on like 3 years ago in a standard record shop. I don't think it's as rare as you think xD

I bought my copy with all the earnie stuff on like 3 years ago in a standard record shop. I don't think it's as rare as you think xD

not in europe but in the USA it actually is ;)

i think the ones with Ernie in the brown CD tray are the rarer ones...

In England they sell the Ernie ones as standard and the ones without Ernie are rare. :lol: I think I've already sold several of the non-Ernie one, haha.

For some reason I had something like seven of the brain shaped Brain Stew single too. lol.

Mine has the ernie doll too. What's the other back that doesn't have it...? :ermm:

The one with ernie is rare in the US

The one without is rare in rest of the world.

i feel like this is true. mine doesn't have ernie.

Mine has the ernie doll too. What's the other back that doesn't have it...? :ermm:

it's just like someone edited the ernie out of the picture.

Here are the two versions:

185725_10150194589294848_584124847_8973284_6003584_n.jpg

it's just like someone edited the ernie out of the picture.

185725_10150194589294848_584124847_8973284_6003584_n.jpg

Oh, I see. Thanks!

I didn't know there was a version without Ernie. Cool! (:

I stll prefer with him, though.

Just thinking: Where the fuck did that girl in place of Ernie come from? Cause obviously she was obstructed in the original picture. Who could she be and why did they put her in?

Just thinking: Where the fuck did that girl in place of Ernie come from? Cause obviously she was obstructed in the original picture. Who could she be and why did they put her in?

Maybe the pic is cropped and they just copy/pasted half her face from someone else.

The one with ernie is rare in the US

The one without is rare in rest of the world.

Good thing I have both! Got the Ernie one a few months ago for $4 :D

Archived