Green Day 4/27 - Studio video #14

Sweet Armataged Chump

lol during the video i was all like "show off -.-"

this was clever.

I know! I kept wondering, when did he get so good at the piano?!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed there's someone else next to Billie moving his head to the music...

Look in the down left corner in 17 sec

Just noticed there's someone else next to Billie moving his head to the music...

Look in the down left corner in 17 sec

Tre?!

It's obvious guys. Each drink he had symbolizes something to do with the albums. There are three albums, three glasses. :P

I watched this video more than any other. I really really like this one. Just fun, interesting. clever (said all that before). :P

I was like "whoaaa Billie is the only person who can make the piano look cool" it took a long time to realize he wasn't playing.

i was thinking "wow, he's better at piano then i though..." only at the end did i realize he wasn't really playing...

Well, neither was this "cat" and we all know how far *he* got with it:

ha theyre really making up for those weeks with no updates - and i was fooled until he took the first drink

I didn't realise he wasn't playing until I clicked on this thread :lol:

Creepy, I just woke up from a dream about a studio update video with piano...

Awesome though :P

On another note, I think the amount of keys on the piano is obviously a message to us. Maybe that's how many songs will be on the new albums! We'd better work out what type of phone he's using too, we might be able to rearrange the letters of the brand into a title for the first single.

billie never plays his instruments...he just goes on tour to get drunk :D

I didn't even know that a self-playing piano exists :lol:

I didn't realise he wasn't playing until I clicked on this thread :lol:

Creepy, I just woke up from a dream about a studio update video with piano...

Awesome though :P

On another note, I think the amount of keys on the piano is obviously a message to us. Maybe that's how many songs will be on the new albums! We'd better work out what type of phone he's using too, we might be able to rearrange the letters of the brand into a title for the first single.

haha I would really trust people to read so much into random things like this :lol:

...this morning I was just SO dead, I didn't want to get out of my bed.. so I checked GDA with my mobile phone.. And hooray! A new Studio Update (I didnt expect that there would be one, since we had to wait two weeks for the last one!)!

At the end I had to laugh so hard I fell out of my bed :ninja:

i love the vid. but i never thought that bj plays really the piano. if you compare that playing with the playing in the rocky videos it would be impossible.

Oh my god :lol:. Billie on piano (even when it's fake) :wub:, the shots, the keys moving on their own. Hilarious perfection.

Nothing more that they have fun, and that's good news for us. They having fun doing what they do probably means a fucking epic number of awesome songs.

Totally agree! They're so full of fun and creative energy, seeing that they're in this mood in the studio makes me more excited for these albums than any technical info or tiny snippet of music ever could.

Well, neither was this "cat" and we all know how far *he* got with it:

My first thought was this "cat" :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaeusGuPAGg

Clearly Billie has a thing for pretending to play the piano

Archived