Green Day 4/24 - Studio video #13

Sweet Armataged Chump

Actually if you turn the volume up, after Billie says "Mike Dirnt's in" you can hear Tré say "paaaannnnntttttssss" in a really high voice :P

Haha its definetly "Mike Dirnts in the hooooouuuuuussssse" but good try. i like yours better anyway

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realize that now the only one left to make the ¡TRé! gesture is Mike :lol:

AND when Mike does it I'll be there,watching! It'll be so cute I'll melt,and I'll make a gif and keep it forever and ever till I fucking die!!

AND when Mike does it I'll be there,watching! It'll be so cute I'll melt,and I'll make a gif and keep it forever and ever till I fucking die!!

I knew you would say that :P

I knew you would say that :P

lol I'm getting famous for being crazy about Mike lol he's just adorable! I just like the mysterious look he has,that cute smile...I really love it,I'm trying to give the same sensation because I'm too a kinda serious-looking person,so I wanna get all its potential lol

lol I'm getting famous for being crazy about Mike lol he's just adorable! I just like the mysterious look he has,that cute smile...I really love it,I'm trying to give the same sensation because I'm too a kinda serious-looking person,so I wanna get all its potential lol

Well, you're right, Mike is awesome! As long as he doesn't gorw his hair again :lol: Just kidding, he's always awesome.

Haha its definetly "Mike Dirnts in the hooooouuuuuussssse" but good try. i like yours better anyway

I'm still going to pretend it's pants...

Also, does anyone think the funny sci-fi movie synth sounds we keep getting in these videos are going to feature in the new songs? I hope not....

just an interesting thought in all of the other videos billie and jason were both using gretsch hollowbodies kinda like the guitar billie used for WMUWSE but in this one billie is using a gibson this could mean totally nothing but it could mean getting a different style for each album. by the way i was having trouble finding tre in this video

just an interesting thought in all of the other videos billie and jason were both using gretsch hollowbodies kinda like the guitar billie used for WMUWSE but in this one billie is using a gibson this could mean totally nothing but it could mean getting a different style for each album. by the way i was having trouble finding tre in this video

Maybe they're recording a FHT album too? that would explain all the references.

The guitar is a les paul junior (floyd perhaps?) which Billie used on the last three albums and uses live a lot. I'm pleased that he's using it because it sounds awesome :)

Maybe they're recording a FHT album too? that would explain all the references.

The guitar is a les paul junior (floyd perhaps?) which Billie used on the last three albums and uses live a lot. I'm pleased that he's using it because it sounds awesome :)

I know its his junior but even in FHT they still used gibsons im gonna be interesting when we get the first single and hear the guitar tones but im sure the records will still be awesome

wonder how many more vids we will get before they leave the studio?

wonder how many more vids we will get before they leave the studio?

Wonder how much longer they'll be in the studio for? It's now been over two months. I guess it takes 3 months to record ONE album, who knows how long they'll be working to finish all three in time, or if they're working on them individually in order or just all together. It'll be really interesting to find out!

Wonder how much longer they'll be in the studio for? It's now been over two months. I guess it takes 3 months to record ONE album, who knows how long they'll be working to finish all three in time, or if they're working on them individually in order or just all together. It'll be really interesting to find out!

It just made me wonder the other day, if recording 1 album takes about a couple of months they won't have enough time to record all 3 albums before August.

I'm not sure of they will return into the studio after they did their festival tour. So I guess they will wrap it all up in a total of 4 months? So that's from February til June, maybe July.

I don't know if 2-3 months mixing time is enough?

Haha :lol: ok. I'm waiting for that moment too

Ok,Billie has pretty much had pretty much protagonism in every video.Now Tré had it.Now I guess next update will be for Mike :D if that happens I'll have to make a gif of 3/4 of the video xD

it seems like they censored a few lines from about the 20 second mark to about the 25 second mark i think they caught on when we found the setlist in the first video.

Archived