Green Day 4/24 - Studio video #13

Sweet Armataged Chump

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't sound like there's a song there or anything - probably just drums - but have they reversed the audio from about 20 seconds in? Maybe a secret...

Still enjoying these videos, even though they're pretty frustrating...very cool that we're getting little brief glimpses into the recording process. Hopefully we will actually get a full on documentary with the albums.

So uh, I guess Tre's going to hit some cymbals on this album...huh.

:woot:

Great we got another video! I wasn't expecting anything after they announced the album titles in the previous video.

The way the boys all do that hand signal for the number 3 will be the new fist pump at Green Day concerts.

Just wait.

So glad to see we're still getting videos. I was worried that after the big announcement we'd just have to wait for the first one. Thank you Green Day :)

So Tre.. already promoting Tré huh? :lol: I found it funny he made that number 3 hand signal while you could only see the 3 from the 13 on his shirt.

fQm0Y.jpg

Edit: and even more funny since the video is 33 seconds long.

Yeah baby! I love how totally random all these vids are. Tre amuses me :D

Oh and am I right in thinking this is video number 13? I'll add the number to the title.

Edit: Just counted the videos and it is 13, so nevermind.

Oh and am I right in thinking this is video number 13? I'll add the number to the title.

I keep losing track.

Edit: Just counted the videos and it is 13, so nevermind.

it is video #13? :woot::runaround: and Trè's wearing a shirt with the 13 on it. :wub:

it is video #13? :woot::runaround: and Trè's wearing a shirt with the 13 on it. :wub:

Oh yeah! That's a bit spooky

Archived