Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted Image  New "F**K Cancer" shirt. 100% of profits are going to breast cancer charity. Check them out.

Photo

One Direction

• Please log in to reply
1625 replies to this topic

whatshernameamy

whatshernameamy
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Joined Aug 09, 2010
  • 28 rep

To follow up the show was amazing. I wasn't used to actually having a seat for a concert so that was a nice but weird change. They sing a lot of songs but it goes very fast.  And 5sos are really great live.

• Lady Darkling likes this

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,830 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,776 rep

To follow up the show was amazing. I wasn't used to actually having a seat for a concert so that was a nice but weird change. They sing a lot of songs but it goes very fast.  And 5sos are really great live.

Glad you had fun!

I tried to win tickets for the Detroit shows but to no avail :( so Ashley, you better have a good time! :P

• Afflejack likes this

Afflejack

Afflejack
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Joined Sep 12, 2009
  • 94 rep

Glad you had fun!

I tried to win tickets for the Detroit shows but to no avail :( so Ashley, you better have a good time! :P

I better!! Tickets were so expensive :lol: I'm so excited tho, it's tomorrow :wub:

• Mar, whatshernameamy and Lady Darkling like this

Lady Darkling

Lady Darkling
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Joined Mar 11, 2013
  • 202 rep

I better!! Tickets were so expensive :lol: I'm so excited tho, it's tomorrow :wub:

Have fun for all of us.

• Afflejack likes this

Afflejack

Afflejack
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Joined Sep 12, 2009
  • 94 rep

I took so many pictures of 5SOS and tried to take  pictures of 1D but got angry and took a lot of videos instead until my camera died :lol:

It was so amazing. :wub: I was so happy and I almost cried at one point whoops. It felt so short. :(

• Mar likes this

Lady Darkling

Lady Darkling
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Joined Mar 11, 2013
  • 202 rep

I took so many pictures of 5SOS and tried to take  pictures of 1D but got angry and took a lot of videos instead until my camera died :lol:

It was so amazing. :wub: I was so happy and I almost cried at one point whoops. It felt so short. :(

:hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users