Static Noise 63: Opa! The Punk Thing

Fuzz

63: Opa! The Punk Thing

On this week's "Static Noise" we talk about Billie Joe in the One Nine Nine Four documentary, Glee covering Good Riddance, list our favorite Green Day albums, and talk about that wtf article suggesting 5 ways Green Day has sold out.

Listen to the show

Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.

iTunes

You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.

Hosts

Andres, Jimmy, Matt, Dylan

Contact Us

We invite you guys to write in feedback, stories, whatever for us - staticnoise@greendayauthority.com. You can also follow us on Twitter (@StaticNoiseGDA) or like the show on Facebook.

Show Notes

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opa?

I am really confused as opa is the Dutch word for grandpa.

New song :woot:

Well I haven't listened to the end yet and quite honestly I don't know if I wanna hear but in the end I can't resist anyway :lol:

Edit: ok now I'm halfway through and I think I know where this ends. But good job on fooling me at first ;-)

Just scanned my hard drive to see why it is almost out of space - the answer - "Static Noise Podcast"

Disagreement with Dookie being at the top. I believe AI is better. AI is one of those albums that will stand the test of time...

Listened to it last night, it's a good one. :D

And oh my god you guys the new song is SO AWESOME!!!! Why did you keep it a secret for so long?! :mad:

Listened to it last night, it's a good one. :D

And oh my god you guys the new song is SO AWESOME!!!! Why did you keep it a secret for so long?! :mad:

This.

And I half expected the ending song to be a cover of "Maria." A little disappointed in fact.

I also recognise the guess the song but I can't think what it is...

Can't tell you guys how much I love all of you :wub:

I also recognise the guess the song but I can't think what it is...

Did we not say what the answer was? I don't remember if I actually said it. haha.

Will you love me even more if I send Ricky Martin to your house to perform Maria for you?

And no, you guys didn't say what the answer was to song of the week, I'm curious to what it is... :unsure:

Did we not say what the answer was? I don't remember if I actually said it. haha.

Sorry I'm asleep. Ignore me.

Will you love me even more if I send Ricky Martin to your house to perform Maria for you?

I'm sure he'd love you without the singing part...

I mean:

Mirada-Ricky-Martin_1024.jpg

Archived