Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

41800_317399319312_3416054_n.jpg

I adored Tre's hair during the AI period, it was so fluffy, and cute, and cuddly, and touchable. I swear, I wanted to curl up into a little ball and fall asleep in it. :yay:

YES!!!!!! Tre had some bad ass hair.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

41800_317399319312_3416054_n.jpg

I adored Tre's hair during the AI period, it was so fluffy, and cute, and cuddly, and touchable. I swear, I wanted to curl up into a little ball and fall asleep in it. :yay:

drool2.gifdfghjkkhgfhjjlj I love his hair like that! It's so amazing! I want to touch it!

drool2.gifdfghjkkhgfhjjlj I love his hair like that! It's so amazing! I want to touch it!

Green Day's Hair should be the title of a new thread...like honestly the beauty of their hair can be overwhelming sometimes

I couldn't help but notice that shirt he's wearing on the newest picture... is that some sort of hawaiian shirt style? :lol:

No... :mellow: It's Billie Joe's "I can wear whatever the hell I want and look damn great" style.

And the beard... :ga: now THAT beard is perfect!

Also, Mikey's funny classic expression! :happy:

YES!!!!!! Tre had some bad ass hair.

I'd give a lot to touch that hair. People are always spazzing on Billie's hair and I'm like 'Dude, Tre's hair - Tre's hair!.

I call dibs on Tre's AI period hair!

I love his hair from AI era as well... it was epic. His hair from now looks kind of similar, but there's nothing like the American Idiot hairdo.

American idiot era was when they looked the best end of story.

I like the Dookie era. They could pull off so many different hair colors and the variations they came up with for the spikey hair style were just great.

If we're talking about more recent hairstyles, I have to say I loved the blonde hair Billie had in 2008/2009. He pulled that off spectacularly. :wub:

I think Tré's at his best right now. And maybe also in Nimrod era.

Mike is definitely now at his best, along with Warning and Dookie eras.

And Billie... well, all eras are his best but my personal favorites are Dookie and Warning.

i remember i was watching the grammy's in 2009 and i had no idea they were going to be there because at that point i wasn't really keeping up with gd news at the time and i nearly had a heart attack whenever they walked out. billie's hair looked so fucking good like this.

51st+Annual+Grammy+Awards+Audience+jfRsU

this blonde hair was his worst look ever though.

blonde26edsb9.jpg

are we soul mates my post up top that went horribly wrong said JUST THIS. that second picture is not a good look for him that brassy yellow blonde did not look good but when he had those dark roots and darker blonde, it looked fucking fabulous on him.

:wub: i really think we are ok we must be because we have the best taste in billie joe looks

the dark roots are def the way to go whenever he's blonde, idk why it looks so good but it does, i usually prefer him with dark hair just because i'm always afraid when he goes blonde it's going to look like the second picture :lol:

like in 2010 whenever he did it again it was great

40367_429064542272_3613382_n.jpg

that gig was amazing! like his hair at it. it was so short but had that floppy bit up front whenever he jumped around it bounced along with him and ugh it was so fucking adorable :wub: that hair cut was fucking gorgeous on him though. like, on some level, better than big, black & fluffy. but yeah i love his black fluffy hair it's so cute. i just want run my fingers through it.

this man makes me way too frustrated it's not good.

I don't like so much how blond hair suits Billie. He looks good but he looks like "the different guy" who doesn't look GREAT as the black haired one does. :cool:

5400524161_1c45c82c18.jpg

I lovvvve his hair like this..all long and black and spikey

5400524161_1c45c82c18.jpg

I lovvvve his hair like this..all long and black and spikey

it's tha St Jimmy style :cool:

I think they look their best right now. (Especially because no more eyeliner!) And Billie's hair at Red 7 ijfdpjdbndwjbpdbn

:wub: i really think we are ok we must be because we have the best taste in billie joe looks

the dark roots are def the way to go whenever he's blonde, idk why it looks so good but it does, i usually prefer him with dark hair just because i'm always afraid when he goes blonde it's going to look like the second picture :lol:

like in 2010 whenever he did it again it was great

40367_429064542272_3613382_n.jpg

When he goes blond I usually get a bit sad because I prefer him with black hair, but then I saw him with those dark roots and was taken by them! That looks amazing on him! Though I still prefer black.

I think they look their best right now. (Especially because no more eyeliner!) And Billie's hair at Red 7 ijfdpjdbndwjbpdbn

I miss the eyeliner. :(

this man makes me way too frustrated it's not good.

tumblr_m9yraigwap1r1uxsv.gif

When he goes blond I usually get a bit sad because I prefer him with black hair, but then I saw him with those dark roots and was taken by them! That looks amazing on him! Though I still prefer black.

I miss the eyeliner. :(

tumblr_m9yraigwap1r1uxsv.gif

I could watch that gif all day. Uuuuuugh

I personally like this era's look bc it is sort of a mix of the AI and older, scruffier look from the Dookie days. I miss the eyeliner though, doesn't seem like they wear as much. THAT WAS BADASS lol xD

I personally like this era's look bc it is sort of a mix of the AI and older, scruffier look from the Dookie days. I miss the eyeliner though, doesn't seem like they wear as much. THAT WAS BADASS lol xD

agreed. minus the eyeliner. it was cute but i think they should just not ever touch that again with a bargepole. but yeah it's more grown up like AI/21stCBD but still rough and scruffy like Dookie through Warning. it looks feckin' awesome on them.

St. Jimmy has black eyes from all the eyeliner... not so cute :ermm: But great when he performs!

i thought the new blonde hair of Mike was too much. but after seeing some videos from the secret show i think it fits him really well :happy:

It's +spike than in American Idiot... looks a little bit too much higher. Not like in his Dragon Ball picture, but you know what I mean :P

To me, his hair color is not way too light. He looked better before.

Tré is getting back to his punk hair days ! Fuck yes ! Green hair :ga::dance:

Archived