Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

When his hair is black,he looks too normal-ish.I'm always been a fan of dying hair blond

what do you meant "too normal" o.O

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what do you meant "too normal" o.O

Too normal.Too...idk.He look more boring

Too normal.Too...idk.He look more boring

Billie...boring? :lol: hahaha you my sir are very funny :sherlock: .

wait you're serious? ah well each to their own.

When his hair is black,he looks too normal-ish.I'm always been a fan of dying hair blond

I like both stiles as long as he doesn't dye it this blond:

billie-joe-armstrong-5.jpg

I like both stiles as long as he doesn't dye it this blond:

that's actually one of my favourite pics of him because there are no dark roots :lol:

you can't ever please everyone...

I prefer it with dark roots xD I think that looks better in men,if I ever dye my hair blond I'll let the roots darker.And I wasn't saying Billie is boring,I was saying his hair looks boring in black

What's his real hair colour, like before he ever dyed it any colour?

if I'm not mistaken it's a reddish browny kind of colour

What's his real hair colour, like before he ever dyed it any colour?

redish brown I think.

That's so true haha I don't like that colour because he looks really old imo.

That's so true haha I don't like that colour because he looks really old imo.

now you've pointed it out he does look older in that picture than some others...

(random side-note, are those adeline socks behind him in the pic?)

now you've pointed it out he does look older in that picture than some others...

(random side-note, are those adeline socks behind him in the pic?)

yeah, I think so.

Facial hair on Billie. Discuss.

Normally, I would say no, like in the video of One Nine Nine Four. But in classof12's ava he looks pretty damn good. He suits a well- styled beard, but not one that makes him look like he has been living on the streets.

Normally, I would say no, like in the video of One Nine Nine Four. But in classof12's ava he looks pretty damn good. He suits a well- styled beard, but not one that makes him look like he has been living on the streets.

ikr? I chose that pic ebcause he looks so sexy hehe ( actually, I like the kinda little beard he has)

You really can't. :lol: I was going to post earlier that someone always has some kind of issue with Billie, whether it's hair colour/style, beard or clothes. No wonder he tweeted that he was considering bleaching his asshole, someone'll complain about that next.

It's okay, the asshole bit was sarcasm.

Okay I have to say something: I really dont like Mikes new haircut. I didn't notice if hes still wearing it but I prefer his AI or 21stCBD hair style. Short hair fits way better with Mike :/

Okay I have to say somethink: I really dont like Mikes new haircut. I didn't notice yet if hes still wearing it but I prefer his AI or 21stCBD hair style. Short hair fits way better with Mike :/

I concur! I didn't like the long hair he had for most of the studio updates.

We do have to remember though, it is their decision what to wear/do with their hair, and they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Facial hair on Billie. Discuss.

I think he looks nice with a little bit of facial hair, as you said in classof12's ava but when it gets more than that I think it just makes him look really old.

I would love if they didn't have a "uniform" for this tour, just casual clothing, like what they did for the secret shows...

That would add discussion to every tour thread :lol: AND it would be a nice way to identify which show it is, in pictures for instance. :happy:

I think he looks nice with a little bit of facial hair, as you said in classof12's ava but when it gets more than that I think it just makes him look really old.

yeah, exactly what I thought when I saw that pic for the fisrt time :)

personally i cant wait to see what they wear on tour. i hope its not like a "uniform". i hope billie wears a t-shirt, and then i find said t-shirt online and buy it, and then feel very very cool whilst wearing said t-shirt.

I don't like beard on Billie,he looks older and,more than anything,fatter.On Mike it makes him not look like Mikey xD On Tré...it's ok,no problem I think.

If they wear T-Shirts,I hope they choose cool ones.I wonder if Mike's shirts will be like Warning era.Those looked good.Good thing of them wearing normal clothes is that I can wear them with no problems.Because if I wore a black shirt and a red tie I'd look stupid xD and if it had the badges,worse.

i hope billie wears a t-shirt, and then i find said t-shirt online and buy it, and then feel very very cool whilst wearing said t-shirt.

I think this is most green day fans dream, to wear the same clothes, I know I have many items like Billie's "stage clothes". :lol:

I just hope Billie keeps the striped pants and Tre keeps wearing shorts.

I love the striped ones

Billie, fat? God, I dread to think what I am then.

I really hope they just do whatever makes them comfortable. That's cool with me, it's not like it actually affects me or anything.

Archived