Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

The 4 button suit rocks! And the fluffy hair!

I'd like to mention that Billie looks great with shirts like:

f0d24ea2981411e3a5b50eceaceb1f23_8.jpg

Billie_Joe_Red_Shirt_by_febodyed.jpg

:woot:

Oh... the red one puxZtjK.gif

I wonder if he still has it. Perhaps some day he finds it and decides to wear it at some show again! :(

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January:

Y355H8F.jpg

March:

3XEYKFo.jpg

April:

0F2OcSy.jpg

Is anyone noticing a pattern here?

I just liked how Tre and Billie looked in the Dookie era. Mike was ehhh back then but the only time I've absolutely hated his hair was when he had that mop back when the trilogy was being announced :lol:

I wish they would wear t-shirts and jeans again. It makes them look more "connectable" to the fans. Dookie era was the high point for everything (except mikes earring and Billie's 2 dreadlocks)

i loved mike's earring though :lol:

what about mike's yellow bellbottomed jumpsuit?

• 1 month later...

I love Billie's hair when its grown out, and put a bunch of product in it also dyed black. Also him and Tré when they wear guyliner Tré looks awesome with his mohawk. Mike I think looks amazing with his long blonde hair and newfound style I'd like to say what they look like doesn't matter because it doesn't, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a favorite look for them

I honestly think Billie Joe looked the best in the Longview video so fucking sexy X)

• 2 months later...

Billie looked perfect in the 'Oh Love' video, IMO:

Green-Day-Oh-Love.jpg

His hair is so fluffy I just want to pet it. :D

I enjoy how the band has a different style that goes along with each album. My idea for the next look: Billie Joe does a full on Mohawk and the other guys all let their hair grow really long. As far as clothes....I don't know. But the hair. That would be awesome. Maybe beards too.

Billie looked perfect in the 'Oh Love' video, IMO:

Green-Day-Oh-Love.jpg

His hair is so fluffy I just want to pet it. :D

Wow, he looks really sexy in this pic... And I like his worn-out-hobo-beard-and-hair-style... :toocool:

Archived