Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

Billie, Mike, and Tre are always sexy, have always been sexy, will forever be sexy. :creep:

True sacred words :bunny:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say, not very surprising coming from me, but Billie has looking absolutely fantastic lately! God, can this man get any more beautiful!:wub:

I must say, not very surprising coming from me, but Billie has looking absolutely fantastic lately! God, can this man get any more beautiful! :wub:

he looks really fresh.

i'm not sure if that's the best way to describe it, but he's just looking so good and healthy.

it makes me so happy to see.

i'm so damn glad Tre has green hair now...before he decided to dye them green again i always thought back when he had green hair he looked the best, it just suits him so well...needless to say that i jumped up in the air when i saw he has his hair green again :lol: (and you don't even know how happy i was when he still had them like that at the show i went to xD)

..and why the hell do i always want to write "green day" when i type "green"? #myaddictionisgettingworse :lol:

..and why the hell do i always want to write "green day" when i type "green"? #myaddictionisgettingworse :lol:

(totally offtopic) but you're not the only one! :lol: Whenever I see "green" I'm hoping for the "day" coming next :ga:

Today for ex, there was this guy on tv with a t-shirt that said GREE-- (on big letters) but it wasn't green, it was something like "greebo" :(:lol: hahaha

In my opinion that was Tré's best look ;) It's from Bullet in a Bible

2013-08-05_1030.png

That's one of my highlights from the Bullet :mellow: sooo freaking gorgeous <3

(totally offtopic) but you're not the only one! :lol: Whenever I see "green" I'm hoping for the "day" coming next :ga:

Today for ex, there was this guy on tv with a t-shirt that said GREE-- (on big letters) but it wasn't green, it was something like "greebo" :(:lol: hahaha

haha glad i'm not the only one :lol: ...nd whenever i read "Green Bay" anywhere i automatically read it wrong :lol:

As for today's look, curls and "Summer's almost gone -and I don't care- ( :cry: )" attitude! :happy: =Cute!

tumblr_mrhofaz6641rf9k3oo1_1280.jpg

I would love to know a guy who has hair like Billie's. Then I could just touch his hair all the time.

You guys!!! :woot: Billie is wearing eyeliner again! He looks so beautiful and amazing! :wub::wub::wub: OMG I'M FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!! :cry:

1044030_10151661602923961_99574647_n.jpg

3e370ffae77311e2868f22000a1f97ea_7.jpg

He looks almost exactly like AI Billie in this last one! :o And that was 10 years ago!! Billie, you never, ever, get any older. You are always so gorgeous! :wub: :wub:

He looks fucking gorgeous in that second pic.

I would love to know a guy who has hair like Billie's. Then I could just touch his hair all the time.

I used to, it was gorgeous.

Does anybody knows where Billie gets his skinny jeans from and/or which brand ?!? :(

I'm living in Austria and we've got nearly NOTHING !!!

Dogpile, can't go wrong with them.

How does everyone like Billie's new haircut? :ga:
And before everyone moans about it being too short...remember:

Billie's hair grows like a weed

:) he'll be back to fluffiness in *looks at watch* approximately 48 hours :sherlock:

Need to see more pictures before I decide if I like it or not. But I'm sure I'll like it. How could I not? It's Billie after all.

Anyone know how the white striped shirt ripped?

By looking the videos i have to say no, i don't like the new haircut..... well see.......

:) he'll be back to fluffiness in *looks at watch* approximately 48 hours :sherlock:

i'll hold you to that flo! :P

I mean, I guess there's no such thing as a *bad* haircut on Billie... But I prefer it longer and fluffier.

that's what she said :eyebrows:

omg :lol: :lol:

I adore Billie's "maximum-fluff" hair :wub: :wub: :wub: but *____* (sorry while a jizz my pants) his American Idiot hair was superb as well :ninja:

3mg4.png:wub:

I adore Billie's "maximum-fluff" hair :wub: :wub: :wub: but *____* (sorry while a jizz my pants) his American Idiot hair was superb as well :ninja:

Agreed. The Billie I fell for. :wub:

I adore Billie's "maximum-fluff" hair :wub: :wub: :wub: but *____* (sorry while a jizz my pants) his American Idiot hair was superb as well :ninja:3mg4.png:wub:

Oh god yes!!!

ugufhfsfgsfggdfjfssjsd;lk;sf d05599e1e68a7543b227885912f9277d-d6ix2i6 Flo, your Billie drool smiley works so well here!

yes yes yes yes yes.

his hair looks thinner! hmmmmmm.

Need to see more pictures before I decide if I like it or not. But I'm sure I'll like it. How could I not? It's Billie after all.

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/94585-20130821-o2-academy-brixton-london-uk/?p=5423070

:happy:

i'll hold you to that flo! :P

oh shit! :lol: I just wrote a random number :sherlock::P let's hope 2 days is correct...

Archived