Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

I agree with this so much. The other terms COMPLETELY apply to certain pictures - sometimes he looks adorable, while in other pictures he can look so damn sexy. But he is always beautiful. I think that comes from who he is as a person, though. If I didn't respect him as a person and as a musician, he wouldn't be half as attractive to me. Maybe he'd be "cute" or "hot," but I would shrug it off if I didn't like him. Who he is as a person is why he's beautiful.

In some pictures Billie looks like he's aging, but the majority of the time, he looks exactly the same as he always has. He does not look 41 at all. Logically speaking, after drinking so much for so long, he really shouldn't look as young as he does. The years should've worn on his looks far more than they have.

Tre is the only one I actually see really aging. He looks fine, but he definitely looks older than he did a few years ago. Mike never seems to change at all, lol. He doesn't look young, per se, but he has literally looked exactly the same except for his hair for as long as I can remember.

Yeah I agree with this very much. The funny thing is, I have to admit that before I got to know them, I didn't think that Mike and Tré were attractive at all. Actually, the first time I saw a pic of them I was thinking "haha meh...what ever". I did think BIllie was "hot" though.

Only after I became a fan and got to know them (I mean, as much as I can as a fan, by watching interviews, learning about them, and also listening to the lyrics Billie wrote), I began to see how beautiful they are and became attracted to them .

Now when I see a picture of them, of course there are (a lot of :eyebrows: ) times when I think "wow he's hot", but most of the time I just think how beautiful they are, simply because I love who they are, their personality, I look at them and I see my heros, the people who taught me so much, and who have amazing personalities.

I don't necessarily think that Green Day, or any of them, are the most attractive people in the world. For example, I think Ian Somerhalder is more physically attractive than Billie. But I would never become Ian's, or anyone else's fan just because they're hot. I'm a Green Day fan, to me - they are some of the most amazing people in the world, and that is what makes them so beautiful to me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw them for the first time in that magazine, the three of them caught my immediate attention :ermm: And today if you ask me who would I "choose" I don't have an answer. Some may think "duh, it's obvious that Tré!" for the award, but no; it's hard to explain in the end... 'cause I love Green Day and what they represent. Each one of them is a beautiful person, and different. So while other people can pick their favorite member, I still can't. All I'm gonna say is that they have all my love equally :happy:

I feel like I never go on the GD forum, so I just wanna say that I don't like when Billie bleaches his hair D:

This is just me...but I LOVE when he bleaches his hair! I don't know what it is...but I love when he has his blonde hair..like when he has the blonde and the black mix. But then again he could have any color hair and I would love it! I wonder what he would look like bald.... 0_o

This is just me...but I LOVE when he bleaches his hair! I don't know what it is...but I love when he has his blonde hair..like when he has the blonde and the black mix. But then again he could have any color hair and I would love it! I wonder what he would look like bald.... 0_o

this exactly. Billie with blond hair is handsome :woot: especially blonde with some black in it!

how can somebody not like this? :runaround:

billie_joe_armstrong_blonde_by_xlonisx-d

this exactly. Billie with blond hair is handsome :woot: especially blonde with some black in it!

how can somebody not like this? :runaround:

billie_joe_armstrong_blonde_by_xlonisx-d

YOU PICKED MY FAV. PIC EVER OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

YOU PICKED MY FAV. PIC EVER OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

greeeeat. i agree that this one is :runaround:

my fav pictures of Billie are from 1994 when he was blonde.

i need to add that Tre is better good looking right now that he ever has.

I agree with everyone saying that Billie is always beautiful. It's because he has a beautiful heart and soul too that makes him so special. He isn't just superficially attractive, he's attractive to his core. As has been said, individual pictures of him show different aspects of his whole whether they're hot, adorable, funny, or naughty. All of those traits come together to form the amazing person he is, which is stunningly and breathtakingly beautiful.

I love all of the members in their own ways, but Billie will always be my favorite.

I do kind of miss his eyeliner, though.:shy: He looks absolutely gorgeous without it, but I do like that dark, bold contrast to those beautiful green eyes.

Yeah, without the eyeliner and just natural :wub: I prefer that way too...

Am I the only one to think Billie is a little bit chubby here ?

This pic is from the Asian and Indonesian tour from the Insomniac Tour in 1996.

182545_483812424992356_1349976396_n.jpg

Am I the only one to think Billie is a little bit chubby here ?

This pic is from the Asian and Indonesian tour from the Insomniac Tour in 1996.

182545_483812424992356_1349976396_n.jpg

the only thing i can see is that he's temporarily turned into a lobster.

the only thing i can see is that he's temporarily turned into a lobster.

and he doesn't really look like a happy camper

and he doesn't really look like a happy camper

"i'm gunna shove that camera so far up your ass you'll get a printout of your intestines"

Is that picture from the time he said they had a really bad sunburn? I can't remember where he said that...

Billie is always exquisitely beautiful so I'm not absolutely sure how I like him best, but these are definitely close to ideal for me:

VD7kltf.jpg

2czJrJ6.jpg

XUnNGMR.png

7YGNQbJ.jpg

mDQLWaB.jpg

eVTcxZ0.jpg

This last one is among my favorite pictures of him. Pretty much any picture where he has black fluffy hair like that and that black and white spotted scarf. :wub: :wub: :wub: I loooooooove him like that! Like in my avatar too. If I was forced to pick a favorite Billie look, this would probably be it

Billie is always exquisitely beautiful so I'm not absolutely sure how I like him best, but these are definitely close to ideal for me:

VD7kltf.jpg

2czJrJ6.jpg

XUnNGMR.png

7YGNQbJ.jpg

mDQLWaB.jpg

eVTcxZ0.jpg

This last one is among my favorite pictures of him. Pretty much any picture where he has black fluffy hair like that and that black and white spotted scarf. :wub: :wub: :wub: I loooooooove him like that! Like in my avatar too. If I was forced to pick a favorite Billie look, this would probably be it

i'm not a big fan of him with long hair :lol: i prefer when they're short and blonde :D

I really love his fluffy black hair...like it defines him. I could sleep in it and die happy.

I really love his fluffy black hair...like it defines him. I could sleep in it and die happy.

I want to run my hands through it over and over and put my face in it!:wub: I love his fluffiness so much!

i love billies big fluffy hair, i don't like it when it gets so long is down to his fuckin nose but just past his eyes and s[ptytixyj oh my god i just i could jump him for christ sake.

but now, i think he looks amazing. he looks like the kind of guy you go for if you've got a thing for hot, distinguished older guys y'know? the grey in his beard and the laugh lines and he's starting to show his age and i love it. he has looked perpetually young for so long, it's nice to see him have some sort of.. outbreak, i guess. all those little things are becoming more obvious and they work perfectly for him.

then ofc he opens his mouth and you soon realise he isn't this distinguished older gent but who cares.

ugh yes this exactly :wub: i really don't get why everyone is so obsessed with how he ~doesn't age~ and saying he looks 20 when really he's clearly aging but he actually looks better for it. the grey in his beard just does things to me.

yes thank you ok we are in a new club called 'reality'. billie is aging and he looks fucking fabulous for it :wub:

seriously the older this man gets the more i want to jump his bones hot DAYUMN

I want to run my hands through it over and over and put my face in it! :wub: I love his fluffiness so much!

PcHM0zO.gif

American idiot era was when they looked the best end of story.

American idiot era was when they looked the best end of story.

Totally agree - once my science teacher wore a black dress shirt and a red tie and I basically fell off my chair when he walked into the classroom....sometimes I just want to go back to the AI era for like 10 minutes. I like their clothing now, it's a bit more subtle but I like the x's :)

41800_317399319312_3416054_n.jpg

I adored Tre's hair during the AI period, it was so fluffy, and cute, and cuddly, and touchable. I swear, I wanted to curl up into a little ball and fall asleep in it. :yay:

Archived